Fender MXA1 Bundle, DXA1 In Ear Monitor + HP2 Amplifier
Fender MXA1 Bundle, DXA1 In Ear Monitor + HP2 AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 96222View Full Description
Spend another £78.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Fidelity Audio Reproduction
Incorporating custom designed 8.5mm titanium micro drivers, the DXA1 monitors provide high fidelity audio reproduction for accurate and crystal-clear monitoring. With a wide frequency response of 14Hz to 22 kHz, you can hear everything in your live mix or when listening to your favourite tracks on stage. The in-ear monitors offer maximum sound pressure level of 116dB, ensuring it can handle loud playbacks whilst the 18dB noise reduction eliminates unwanted leakage from external sound sources.
Slimline Profile and Comfortable Fit
The Fender DXA1 In-Ear Monitors are designed to offer professional quality audio monitoring for the stage. Constructed from a durable, low profile, lightweight shell and featuring a comfortable moulded shape which fits 95 of ears, the DXA1 In-Ear Monitors are perfect for extended listening periods. Furthermore, the unique design ensures that they remain in position even through the most active on stage performances, whilst the SureSeal tips provide impressive comfort and noise reduction for accurate monitoring.
High-Performance Headphone Amp
The PreSonus HP2 Headphones Amp features 2 XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8-inch headphone output, with a volume control, pan knob, and the option to switch between mono and stereo sound to adapt your audio accordingly. Compatible with most mic stands, and attachable to your belt, the PreSonus HP2 is conveniently built to optimise use on the move, allowing you to travel anywhere without sacrificing great audio quality.
- Fender DXA-1 In Ear Monitor
- PreSonus HP2 Headphone Amp
- Stereo Input Cable
- Power Supply
- 3/8'' to 5/8'' Microphone Stand Adaptor
- Deluxe Carrying Case
- Secure-fitting Tips
- Cleaning Tool
- Driver Type: Custom 8.5mm Titanium Micro
- Frequency Response: 14Hz-22kHz
- Impedance: 16-ohm +/-10 @ 1kHz
- Construction: Moulded Plastic
- Cable: Detachable MMCX
- Colour: Transparent Charcoal
- Controls: Volume, Pan
- Maximum Output Level: 50 mW Per Channel
- Voltage Requirements: 9V DC
- Headphone Jack: 1/8'' Stereo
- Input: Balanced 1/4''
- Nominal Input Level: 0 dBV
- Maximum Input Level: +4 dBV
- Limit Input Level: +5 dBm
- Minimum Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohms Per Side
- Height: 5.25'' (13.3 cm)
- Length: 2.875'' (7.3 cm)
- Width: 1.25'' (3.2 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.