Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Olympic White
Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Olympic WhiteDetails
The Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster honours the legendary Hendrix who popularised the Stratocaster guitar and its incredible sonic flexibility. Full of incendiary vintage tone and classic style, the Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster produces the same fiery tone and playing feel to wield as your own. This extraordinary instrument features signature touches and unique appointments that are based on Hendrix's distinctive ''flipped-over'' guitars. Commemorating Jimi's unrivaled legacy, the large 70's-style headstock bears the guitarist's signature on the rear, while a unique neck plate displays a shoulder-up silhouette of the man himself and an engraved inscription ''Authentic Hendrix'', leaving no doubt as to the inspiration behind this guitar.
Product Ref: 64665View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.15 per month Finance from £20.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hendrix's ''Flipped-Over'' Style
The foundation of Hendrix's uniquely personal sound and playing style was due to his habit of flipping his guitars over and restringing them to accommodate his left-handed playing style, resulting in a ''reverse'' headstock and bridge pickup - features reproduced on this model in exacting detail.
The ''reverse'' headstock produces a longer string length for bass strings, creating a tighter playing feel along with easier bending and vibrato on the treble strings. A trio of unsurpassed American Vintage '65 single coil pickups including a reverse-slant bridge pickup, providing uniquely inspiring tone with tight warm sound with both enhanced upper harmonics and definition. The highly versatile 9.5'' radius C-shaped Maple neck with medium jumbo frets offers a flatter playing surface, ideal for chords while simultaneously allowing you to bend notes during scorching solos. Experience the true Hendrix playing style and tone with this unique signature model.
About Jimi Hendrix
Born in 1970, Jimi Hendrix was an American rock guitarist, singer and songwriter. Although his mainstream career spanned only four years, he is widely regarded as one of the most influential electric guitarists in history; The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame describes him as ''arguably the greatest instrumentalist in the history of rock music''. After moving to England in late 1966 and being discovered by Linda Keith, within months Hendrix had earned three top ten hits with the Jimi Hendrix Experience: ''Hey Joe'', ''Purple Haze'' and ''The Wind Cries Mary''.
- Reverse headstock
- Reverse angled bridge pickup
- Jimi Hendrix signature on the back of the headstock
- Engraved neck plate with Jimi Hendrix likeness
- Aged white pickup covers
- Single ''wing'' string tree
- Aged white control knobs and switch tip
- Model Name: Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster®
- Model Number: 0145802306
- Series: Artist
- Colour: Olympic White
- Orientation: Right-Hand
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single Coil
- Master Volume
- Tone 1 - Neck Pickup
- Tone 2 - Middle Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010 - .046 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.