Fender Jaguar Classic Player Guitar, Candy Apple Red
Fender Jaguar Classic Player Guitar, Candy Apple RedDetails
The Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special Guitar updates the time-honored Jaguar model with several thoroughly modern improvements, including hotter pickups, cut switch, Adjusto-Matic bridge, 9.5" fingerboard radius and neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain. Deluxe gig bag included.
Product Ref: 25660View Full Description
Buy on finance from £25.91 per month Finance from £25.91 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Jaguar has the same "offset waist" body and "floating trem" system as its sibling The "Jazzmaster". However, unlike the Jazzmaster, the Jaguar was fitted with a shorter 24-inch scale and 22-fret neck making the Jaguar a more comfortable guitar to play than the more popular Stratocaster and Telecaster, especially for those with smaller hands.
The Fender Jaguar has a unique floating tremolo arm mechanism that is a complete departure from the "synchronized tremolo" system found on the Stratocaster. Fender believed that this new design was superior to previous designs since the bridge actually moved backwards and forwards along with the strings during tremolo use, thereby maintaining proper intonation even under duress, and preventing strings from binding. This floating bridge concept was also later used on the Fender Mustang. The floating tremolo mechanism also features a built-in tremolo lock, which helped the player preserve the guitar's tuning in the event of a string breakage and easing removal of the tremolo arm.
Originally released in 1962, the Jaguar never enjoyed the popularity of its Stratocaster and Telecaster siblings. Over the past 20 years the Fender Jaguar has enjoyed a comeback, particularly in the 90's when it was used by the likes of Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and many more popular grunge and indie rock stars due to its durability and unique styling lending itself ideally to that style of playing and ultimatley becoming a popular choice for modern artists in these genres
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Body Colour/Finish: Candy Apple Red (Polyester)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Vintage Ivory Dots
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: Original Vintage Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Special Design Hot Jaguar® Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Special Design Hot Jaguar® Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 2-On/Off slide switches, one for each pickup
- "Lead" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Tone Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Screw-In Style Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.