Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III 40W Tube Guitar Amplifier
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III 40W Tube Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 18111View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.94 per month Finance from £20.94 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III is equipped with 2 x 6L6 power tubes and 3 x versatile 12AX7 preamp tubes, offering tonal richness and a distinctive voice which many players will love. These high-quality components deliver a famous low-end headroom heard on many recordings over the last 60 years. The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III is the perfect choice for players who want a classic, vintage tone.
Spring Reverb & Effects Loop
Players can enjoy the built-in spring reverb, delivering a wet, shimmering sound which can be easily tweaked for the perfect tone. If that's not enough, the Hot Rod Deluxe also features an effects loop with a 1/4 '' preamp output and power amp input jacks for added versatility.
The Hot Rod Deluxe benefits from a rugged construction, with its 7-ply 3/4'' birch/maple plywood chassis, covered in black textured vinyl with a silver grille. A moulded rubber "Dog Bone" style handle is also incorporated and makes transportation easier.
- Equipped with a 12'' Celestion G12P-80 speaker
- Delivers 40 Watts of sheer power, perfect for gigging musicians
- Three channels include; normal, drive & more drive for a versatile performance
- Preamp tubes include 3 x 12AX7 and 2 X 6L6 power tubes
- Equpped with am effects loop, bright switch & Fender spring reverb controls
- Roadworthy construction crafted from 7-ply 3/4'' birch/maple plywood
- Covered with black textured vinyl and silver grille, for a traditional appearance
- Moulded rubber "dog bone" style handle makes transportation easier
- Includes two-button footswitch
- Power: 40 Watts
- Speaker: 12’’ Celestion G12P-80
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Channels: 3
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, 3-Band EQ, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Ins/Outs: 2 x 1/4'’ Input, 1/4’’ FX Loop, 2 x 1/4'’ Parallel Speaker Jack
- Voltage: 230V
- Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet: 7-Ply 3/4'’ Birch/Maple Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amp Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Amp Jewel: Red
- Handle: Moulded Rubber ‘’Dog Bone’’ Style
- Height: 18.75’’ )47.6 cm)
- Width: 23.5’’ (59.7 cm)
- Length: 10.5’’ (20.41 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.