Fender Highway 1 Telecaster + Champion 600 Amp and Accessories
Product Ref: 13115
Fender Highway 1 Telecaster + Champion 600 Amp and AccessoriesDetails
The ultimate vintage practice pack! Combining the cool looks of the Highway One Telecaster electric guitar in honey blonde, with the warmth of the Champion 600 Valve Guitar Amp, this pack will blow you away with its smooth sound and classic Fender Sparkle.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This pack includes:
- Fender Highway One Telecaster, Honey Blonde, Rosewood
- Fender Champion 600 Vintage Modified Practice Amp
- D'Addario EXL120 Light Strings 009-042
- Pro Jack Cable, 3m
- Universal Guitar Stand
- 2" Guitar Strap
- 2x 0.71mm Guitar Picks
Fender Highway One Telecaster, Honey Blonde, Rosewood
The Highway One series is upgraded for '06! Super-size frets, '70s styling, new alnico pickups and new colors take this amazing guitar to the next level.
The new pickups on the Highway One Telecaster guitar produce a more round sound with that great Fender sparkle; it also has great high-gain sounds. The thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish lets the body wood's natural tone shine through, making for one of the most exciting new instruments in the Fender family!
- Body Alder
- Neck Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard Rosewood (p/n 011-1260) or Maple (p/n 011-1262), 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets 22 Jumbo Frets
- Pickups 2 Hot Tele® Single-Coil Pickups with Alnico 3 Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls Master Volume, Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Machine Heads Fender®/Ping® Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length 25.5? (648 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.6875? (43 mm)
- Unique Features Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Body Finish, 2 Hot Tele® Single-Coil Pickups, Dot Position Inlays
- Strings Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-0250-003
- Accessories Deluxe Gig Bag
Fender Champion 600 Vintage Modified Practice Amp
A fun and affordable tribute to a rare and historic Fender amp. Our new Champion 600 is a 5-watt tube amp with a 6? speaker and 1950 ?two-tone? looks. We added a higher-gain preamp circuit to let the overdriven tone exceed that of the original, and we added a choice of high- or low-gain inputs. Internal speaker jack enables use of a larger speaker cabinet.
- Series Vintage Modified
- Type Tube Amplifier
- Output 5 watts
- Ohms 4 ohms
- Speakers One 6", 4-ohm Special Design driver with ceramic magnet (0073904000)
- Channels Two (Instrument and Microphone)
- Features Tube Preamp and Tube Power Amp (One 12AX7 tube; One 6V6 tube). 5 watts into a 6" Special Design speaker. High-gain and low-gain inputs; hotter preamp circuit than the 1950 original for warm natural overdrive when turned up. Single volume control. External speaker output. Brown and blonde vinyl covering; vintage-correct 1950 "two-tone" cosmetics. Leather strap handle. Red jewel pilot light.
- Controls Volume
- Covering Brown and blonde vinyl covering; vintage-correct 1950 "two-tone" cosmetics.
- Weight 15 lbs. (7 kg)
- Dimensions Height: 11" (28 cm), Width: 12" (31 cm), Depth: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Tube Complement 1-12AX7A, 1-6V6 (diode rectifier)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.