Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Guitar, RW Lucerne Aqua Firemist
Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Guitar, RW Lucerne Aqua FiremistDetails
Product Ref: 57188View Full Description
Buy on finance from £58.96 per month Finance from £58.96 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fender 1950s Style Body and Neck
Having always favoured the fender guitars of the 1960s the Eric Johnson's signature Stratocaster features a range of traditional components and specifications such as the lightweight two-piece Alder body with deep '57 style body contours and cavities. Also including a one piece, quatersawn Maple neck with vintage tint the Eric Johnson Stratocaster delivers robust and period accurate features.
Eric Johnson Single Coil Pickups
Incorporating specially voiced Eric Johnson Single Coil Pickups this unique Stratocaster delivers a bright, balanced and warm tone perfect for smooth, clean progressions in the neck position and crisp and crunchy lead licks in the bridge position.
Vintage Style Staggered Tuners
The Eric Johnson Stratocaster incorporates vintage style staggered height tuners which reduces break height angle between the nut and tuning pegs. Unlike the traditional string tree method of retaining the tension staggered tuners allow the string to more accurately retain tension resulting in advanced tuning stability when bending and using vibrato.
Soft V Neck Profile
Featuring a 60s style soft V neck profile the Eric Johnson Stratocaster provides improved sustain and a fuller tone due to the thicker profile whilst the soft contours of the neck allow a smooth playability with the option of over the top style playing often favoured on V shape necks.
About Eric Johnson
Eric Johnson is an American guitarist and songwriter born in 1954. Having mastered a range of instruments Eric Johnson is renowned for his incredible skill as a guitarist. Starting out Johnson was in a local fusion group called Electromagnets before leaving the band and beginning his solo career which would prove much more successful. Eric Johnson has produced a catalogue of solo albums spanning 36 years with hits such as "Cliffs of Dover" and "Manhattan".
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Series: Artist
- Finish: Lucerne Aqua Firemist
- Pickguard:1-Ply Parchment
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 1-Pc Quatersawn Maple
- Neck Profile: Soft "V"
- Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Custom
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single Coil (Countersunk Mounting Screws)
- Middle Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single Coil (Countersunk Mounting Screws)
- Neck Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single Coil (Countersunk Mounting Screws)
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Staggered
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Includes: Deluxe Blonde Hardshell Case, Levy's Woven Strap, 15" Koil Kords Cable, "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.