Fender Duo Sonic Electric Guitar, MN, Aged White
Fender Duo Sonic Electric Guitar, MN, Aged WhiteDetails
The Fender Duo Sonic Electric Guitar is the perfect instrument to develop your skills with. Its classic offset shape is sure to turn heads for all the right reasons, and its simplistic design is easy to use. The alder body produces bright, balanced tones whilst the maple neck's C shape has a comfortable playability. The short scale adds warmth to your sound, as well as being suitable for musicians still developing. This unique model benefits from a pair of Duo-Sonic Single-coil pickups to produce a diverse range of tones ideal for a wide range of music. The Duo-Sonic is ideal for gigging musicians wanting to play a piece of the underground culture.
Product Ref: 76612View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.83 per month Finance from £12.83 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Since its initial launch in 1956, the Duo-Sonic has become a classic choice for the underground music scene. The guitar has been witnessed in hundreds of club gigs worldwide, creating a loyal following for its sound. The Duo-Sonic’s elegant alder body means it can be gigged ruthlessly with ease. Alder produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity and body, and has been a popular choice for Fender electric guitars since the 1950s. Its smaller size body is also ideal for beginners who require an instrument to develop with and play their first gigs.
As many guitarists know, a comfortable neck profile is important, and the Duo Sonic features a popular C-Shaped profile. This type of neck profile leaves a small pocket of space between the palm of the players hand and the neck of the guitar, allowing more versatility along the maple fingerboard. It also provides a comfortable playing style enabling you to play for longer. In addition, a Satin Polyurethane finish on the neck also allows for fast and easy playability.
Duo-Sonic Single-Coil Pickups
This unique guitar features a pair of duo-sonic single-coil pickups which are located in the bridge and neck position. These versatile single-coils deliver a bright, jangly tone along with the ability to reach heavy chords. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with its 3-position toggle switch, and volume and tone controls. In addition to these pickups, a six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat bridge increases sustain and enhances the overall tone.
As well as achieving the perfect tone, the Fender Duo Sonic Electric Guitar features a full range of aesthetic appointments including the knurled flat-top control knobs, cast/sealed tuning machines, and a three-ply Mint Green pickguard for a classic appearance.
- Equipped with a set of Duo-Sonic Single-coil pickups delivers bright, jangly arpeggios to heavy chords
- Its downsized body is comfortable for smaller players or beginners
- Gloss polyester finish protects the body while the neck bears a satin polyurethane finish for fast, easy playability
- The ideal choice for players who desire a unique sound and visual style
- Alder body provides a comfortable, lightweight guitar
- Maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Modern "C" shape neck profile allows fluid hand movement and is perfect for players with smaller hands
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat bridge increases sustain
- Series: Offset
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Duo-Sonic
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour: Arctic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Duo-Sonic Single-coil
- Neck Pickup: Duo-Sonic™ Single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Control knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
*Case not included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.