Fender Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar, Blizzard Pearl
Fender Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar, Blizzard PearlDetails
Product Ref: 75958View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.36 per month Finance from £19.36 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Vintage Noiseless and Twin Head Pickups
The Stratocaster’s two vintage noiseless single coil pickups take up the neck and middle positions, producing a noise-free sound that’s highly articulate. Offering traditional, crisp Stratocaster tones, the single coils combine the classic sound of a single coil without the buzz or hum. Situated at the bridge is Fender’s vintage twin head humbucker, delivering rich, warm tone that add a touch of thickness to the guitars sound. There's also an S-1 switch built into the volume knob, so you can select the outer coil of the bridge for the classic single coil Stratocaster tone. Combine this with the 5 way pickup switching and you have a great choice of versatile tones to choose from whatever style of music you play.
Fender’s Deluxe series offers musicians a go-to guitar for achieving a diverse range of sounds. The discrete push/pull switch opens up your guitar to 5 pickup selection options, providing you with an extensive range of tonal options. The three pickups sweep an entire spectrum of bright, warm and clear sounds with articulate voicings. The tremolo has been upgraded to a two-point synchronised design for smoother transitions and exceptional stability. Each guitar is finished in a stunningly intricate colour with a gloss finish that keeps it durable for the road. The Deluxe series Stratocasters are guitars to inspire for a lifetime.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: 2 Point Synchronised Tremolo w/ Bent Steel Saddles
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Blizzard Pearl
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Modern “C”
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale: 25.5”
- Radius: 12”
- Frets: 22 Narrow Tall
- Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.650” (42mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Twin Head Vintage Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Strat
- Controls: Volume/2 x Tone (Neck and Middle)/5-Way Selector
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch on Volume (Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup)
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking w/ Vintage Style Buttons
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.