Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Black
Product Ref: 19890
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, BlackDetails
The Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster guitar is a scorchin' reissue of one of Fender's most successful models; a classy humbucking pickup-equipped guitar with smooth feel, great looks and tone as big as Texas itself.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Deluxe Lonestar Strat's features include a premium U.S. made Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus bridge pickup, Texas Special single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, brown shell pickguard, tinted C-shaped maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard, and vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge.
The Stratocaster is synonymous with nearly every great rock act in the history of the genre. From the late great Jimi Hendrix to Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi - the Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs. It's shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars. The Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists.
From the epic mastery of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, this guitar will likely be present on many more historic songs to come. Legendary Guitar players new and old will inevitably find themselves clutching one of these superior instruments before eager crowds performing classic tunes.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane Finish
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Parchment Switch Tip
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5mm Hex Wrench
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.