Fender Deluxe Active P Bass Special, MN, 3 Colour Sunburst
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass Special, MN, 3 Colour SunburstDetails
The Fender Deluxe Active P Bass Special is a collaboration of Fender's best bass features in one hybrid model. Equipped with dual-coil ceramic noiseless' jazz and vintage split single-coil precision pickups, this bass offers a wealth of useful tones applicable for live performances and studio use. The Deluxe Active P Bass has been especially designed to deliver powerful, flexible tones with a smooth playing fee. Its standard precision bass body shape finished in a 3 Colour Sunburst with a contrasting black pickguard gives the Fender a visually stunning look. Additional appointments include knurled flat-top control knobs, nickel/chrome hardware, black pickup covers, and pearloid dot inlays, and also includes a deluxe gig bag for the ultimate protection during transit.
Product Ref: 76630View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.29 per month Finance from £23.29 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Deluxe Active Precision Bass
With its powerful and flexible tone, this sturdy, rich-sounding bass combines the best features of Fender’s classic basses to create a hybrid model, offering you all the qualities you would expect from Fender.
Pickups and Controls
Designed with a powerful, flexible tone and a smooth playing feel, the Deluxe Active P bass is ideal for players who find themselves alternating between a variety musical styles at a moment’s notice such as slap or rock riffs. It is the perfect companion on the stage and also in the recording studio due to its immense versatility.
Equipped with two versatile pickups including a punchy vintage-style split-coil precision bass pickup in the middle position, and a growling Vintage Noiseless jazz bass bridge pickup, offering you a wealth of useful tones. Controlling your sound is easy with the knurled flat-top control knobs that offer master volume, three-band active EQ with treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut and mid boost/cut. In addition, there is also a pan pot which allows you to blend middle and bridge pickups together for a truly unique tone.
The Deluxe Active P bass is also equipped with an active/passive switch which makes it easy to access both vintage-styled and modern voices, and therefore enhances this instrument’s sonic flexibility.
As well as offering a wide variety of superb tones, the Deluxe Active P bass also features a Fender HiMass bridge which improves every note’s sustain and resonance, and enhances the attack for lively tone.
Comfortable Neck Profile
The Deluxe Active P Bass features a “C”-shaped maple neck, which is not only comfortable for all playing styles, but also allows you to play for longer, with easier movement across the whole fingerboard.
This classic precision bass bears a durable gloss polyester finish that looks great under the spotlight, and perfect on photographs. It also provides you with a protective layer that is tough enough to shrug off the abuse of gigging and traveling.
- Combines the Best Features of Fender’s Classic Basses to Create this Hybrid Model
- Equipped with Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass and Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickups
- Perfect for On Stage and In the Recording Studio
- Durable Gloss Polyester Finish that Looks Great Under the Spotlight
- Powerful, Flexible Tone with Smooth Playing Feel
- Active/Passive Switch Makes it Easy to Access Both Vintage-Styled and Modern Voices
- HiMass Bridge Improves Every Note’s Sustain and Resonance
- C-Shaped Maple Neck is Comfortable for All Playing Styles
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 20 Medium Jumbo Frets for Smooth Playability
- Classic Oversized Headstock with Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag for Transportation
- Model Number: 0143412300
- Series: Deluxe
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Fender HiMass
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 3 Colour Sunburst
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Scale: 34" (864mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Inlays: White Pearloid Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision
- Controls: Master Volume/Three-Band Active EQ
- Pickup Switching: Pan Pot
- Machines Heads: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Included Bag: Fender Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.