Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Guitar, Pau Ferro, Olympic White
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Guitar, Pau Ferro, Olympic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 92511View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.81 per month Finance from £23.81 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Deluxe Jazz Bass has an Alder body, delivering a strong, full-bodied sound with beefy mids and excellent lows. The wood offers sizzling highs with an incredible sustain, combined with the semi-hollow design produces an improved tele sound. The 4-saddle HiMass bridge improves the sustain and resonance of each note, enhancing the basses attack to create a powerful tone that’s full of personality. The bass also features vintage style, black plastic control knobs, a black pickguard, nickel/chrome hardware, and an Olympic white finish to show of the woods figuring.
Maple Neck and Pau Ferro Fingerboard
The bass's maple neck contributes some tightness and cut the overall tonality, creating an edge of sizzle in the highs and bright characteristics. The pau ferro fingerboard helps to fur up the maple's tone, giving it a little warmth and sweetness to produce sparkling highs and thick lows. The maple/pau ferro combination creates an open mid-range with a snappy attack, while its modern “C” shape offers a comfortable play, and its 12” radius and 20 medium jumbo frets provide a familiar feel.
Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups
The Fender Jazz Bass features a pair of Vintage Noisless Jazz Bass pickups positioned in the bridge and middle positions, producing incredible growls and a powerful sonic personality. The bright, full tones of the pickups cut through the mix easily, allowing the bass to be heard clearly while retaining its punch and low end. Also featuring active/passive switching, the Deluxe bass can access both vintage and modern voices, while its 3-band EQ allows control over the treble, mids, and bass.
Resonant Synthetic Bone Nut
Featuring a carefully fitted synthetic bone nut the Deluxe Jazz Bass delivers an increased resonance and brighter tonality. When compared to traditional plastic and Tusq materials used to construct guitar nuts, synthetic bone improves the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Fender HiMass
- Scale: 34"
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Olympic White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: “C”
- Fingerboard:Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12”
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: White Pearloid Inlays
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.5” (38.1mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Duel Coil Noiseless Jazz
- Middle Pickup: Duel Coil Noiseless Jazz
- Controls: Volume/Pan Control/3-Band EQ
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking w/ Vintage Style Button
- Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Hardware: Nickle/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.