Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster Electric Guitar, 2-Color Sunburst
Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster Electric Guitar, 2-Color SunburstDetails
The Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster is the latest collaboration between Fender and Iron Maiden guitarist Dave Murray. With a career spanning over 30 years, Murray knows exactly what kind of sound he is looking for, and has spent a lot of time to make sure this signature Stratocaster has just that. Dave Murray has created some of the most iconic hard rock and metal songs that have inspired generations of musicians to pick up a guitar with his legendary band Iron Maiden.
Product Ref: 54256View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.27 per month Finance from £21.27 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Floyd Rose Tremolo Bridge
The Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster features a Floyd Rose R3 locking nut that allows you to really dig in with your pick and wail on the Floyd Rose Tremolo without pulling yourself out of tune. Your strings will be held firmly in place, leaving you sounding better on stage and spending less time retuning between songs.
Seymour Duncan Hot Rod Pickups
The two Seymour Duncan Hot Rod pickups in the bridge and neck positions deliver a fat, full sound with incredible sustain, perfect for heavy rock players. The JB Jr. in the middle position closely emulates the magnetic field of a full size humbucker, giving you all the same character but in a single-coil size. This allows you to fine tune the balance of your strings, giving you great harmonics and a sweet high-end.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hot Rails™ for Strat SHR-1B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB Jr.™ SJBJ-1N
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hot Rails™ for Strat SHR-1N
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HHH
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.