Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Stratocaster RW, Olympic White
Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Stratocaster RW, Olympic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 86503View Full Description
Buy on finance from £86.74 per month Finance from £86.74 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Stratocaster features a two-piece select alder body that produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity and body. Fender have used Alder as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950's as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. This lightweight alder body wears a Lush Closet Classic finish, simulating the look of a guitar that’s been on the road for years.
Neck & Fingerboard
As well as offering a lightweight body, this Postmodern Strat also features a quartersawn AA flame maple neck with a ’63 Strat “C”-shaped profile, for added authenticity and comfort. Designed for flexible playing, the 9.5"-12" compound radius AAA rosewood fingerboard is curved for easy chord playing near the nut, flattening out for playing smoking leads without fear of fretting out during bends.
Trio Of Dual-Mag Pickups
For that classic 1950s tone, the Custom Shop Postmodern Stratocaster is equipped with a trio of hand-wound Dual-Mag Custom Shop pickups, that include a reverse-wound, reverse-polarity middle pickup to eliminate hum, and delivering a rich, clear tone that gave the Strat its iconic status. In addition, the fat ‘50s wiring reduces treble loss low volume, while allowing the controls to react smoothly and evenly, without the typical “hot spots” associated with other pickups.
Real Bone Nut
The Fender Custom Shop Strat also features a real bone nut, which maintains its classic appearance. The benefit of a real bone nut compared to modern materials is that bone offers an excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
Custom Shop Postmodern guitars represent six decades of “Fender firsts” based simply on what works best in a single instrument. Player friendly with enhanced sonic and ergonomic features, the Postmodern series open the door to an even wider range of individual musical expression and creativity, with elegantly crafted Stratocaster and Telecaster models, and a special combination Precision/Jazz Bass models for today's player
- Equipped with a trio of hand-wound Dual-Mag Custom Shop Stratocaster pickups that deliver a rich, clear tone reminiscent of 1954
- Delivers original-era Strat sound, with some modern player-oriented upgrades
- Includes Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and a certificate of authenticity
- Two-piece select alder body wears a Lush Closet Classic finish, with authentic aged details
- Quartersawn AA flame maple neck with ’63 Strat “C”-shaped profile
- 9.5”-12” compound-radius neck with AAA rosewood fingerboard
- RSD Stratocaster bridge with classic tremolo
- Vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo
- Real bone nut enhances sustain and provides better resonance
- Authentic details include vintage white closet classic control knobs, 3-ply eggshell pickguard and many more
- Series: Postmodern
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Colour: Olympic White
- Neck Material: AA Flame Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1963 C
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius (241mm-305mm)
- Fingerboard: AAA Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Micarta White
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Dual-Mag Strat
- Middle Pickup:Custom Shop Hand-Wound RWRP Dual-Mag
- Neck Pickup:Custom Shop Hand-Wound Dual-Mag Strat
- Controls:Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: RSD Stratocaster
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Control knobs: Vintage White Closet Classic
- Strings:Fender USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Strap and Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.