Fender Custom Shop Ltd '59 Stratocaster, Aged Olympic White
Fender Custom Shop Ltd '59 Stratocaster, Aged Olympic WhiteDetails
The Fender Custom Shop LTD '59 Stratocaster combines classic vintage features with modern elements, providing you with a quality sound and appearance. Sporting a two-piece select alder body and finished in an aged Olympic white, the '59 Stratocaster offers a traditional look that any guitarist is familiar with. Equipped with a trio of high-output hand wound Custom Shop Ancho Poblano Stratocaster pickups, that delivers a classic stratocaster sound. The '59 Stratocaster boasts vintage elements in the form of vintage control knobs, traditional tremolo and a journeyman relic lacquer finish. With all these superb features, it will be an excellent additional to your guitar collection, or for your first guitar.
Product Ref: 77678View Full Description
Buy on finance from £70.02 per month Finance from £70.02 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Custom Shop LTD '59 Stratocaster has been elegantly crafted from two-piece select alder and finished in journeyman relic treatment. This artificially-aged finish maintains its authentic appearance, giving it an aged cracked gloss, and the Olympic white colour an almost yellow hue.
As well as this vintage style body, the '59 Stratocaster also features a one-piece AAA flame maple neck with a 1959 C-shaped profile, for added authenticity. This maple neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard featuring 21 jumbo frets, and provides comfort as well as a great tone.
Additional vintage inspired features include, white relic control knobs, 8-hole 3-ply mint green relic pickguard, 6-saddle american vintage synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines. Overall, a truly unique looking guitar that boasts 1959 in all features.
As well as an authentic appearance, the '59 Stratocaster also boasts a vintage inspired sound reminiscent of the 1950's. Equipped with a powerful trio of high-output hand wound Custom Shop Ancho Poblano Stratocaster pickups , the '59 Stratocaster offers all the classic tones you would expect from Fender. Each pickup is precisely calibrated for its position, and the bridge and neck pickups feature special strat blender wiring which blends them together. The greasebucket master tone control circuit retains the full gain, and the tone saver treble bleed on the master volume control preserves tone at any setting. These vintage style pickups are controlled by a 5-position blade, which allows you to select many different combinations for the ultimate tone
- Includes a “Limited Edition” engraved neck plate
- Equipped with three high-output hand wound Custom Shop Ancho Poblano Stratocaster pickups
- Features a 5-Position blade to select different pickups
- two-piece select alder body sports a Journeyman Relic treatment
- One-piece AAA Flame maple neck with Journeyman relic treatment and C-shaped profile
- Six-saddle American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge
- 3-Ply mint green Pickguard
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 21 Jumbo frets
- Certificate of Authenticity and deluxe hardshell case
- Includes Strap
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish:Journeyman Relic Lacquer
- Body Colour:Aged Olympic White
- Neck Material: 1-Piece AAA Flame Maple Neck
- Neck Shape: 1959 "C"
- Neck Plate:4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved
- Neck Finish:Heavy Relic® Tinted Lacquer
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Slab Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius:9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size:6100 Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:Custom Shop Hand-Wound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup:Custom Shop Handwound Ancho Poblano RWRP Single-Coil Strat Middle
- Neck Pickup:Custom Shop Handwound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume with Tone-Saver Bleed, Master Tone with Greasebucket, Neck/Bridge Pickup Blend
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green Relic
- Strings:NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Case:Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Strap and Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.