Fender Custom Shop Limited 1967 Closet Classic Smugglers Telecaster
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1967 Closet Classic Smugglers TelecasterDetails
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1967 Closet Classic is the perfect example of a handmade Custom Shop Telecaster electric guitar. The one-piece Maple neck with Maple fingerboard has a mid '60s oval ''C'' profile that provides a comfortable and smooth playing experience. The Limited Edition 1967 Smugglers Telecaster features two Custom Shop hand-wound '67 single-coil pickups, which combine with the resonant Ash body to produce the classic tele sound that's ideal for both country and blues.
Product Ref: 68320View Full Description
Buy on finance from £83.60 per month Finance from £83.60 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Series by Fender
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition guitar is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectible while also adding to its investment value. Crafted with many features normally reserved only for select artists and master-built instruments, these instruments are exactly what their name says - highly anticipated limited edition models.
The Custom Shop proudly introduces an expanded selection of premium ''relic'' finishes that have been designed to replicate the worn-in vibe of a genuine vintage instrument. The Closet Classic finish is a unique finish, as if the guitar has being kept in case most of its life - perhaps even forgotten. This original-era finish shows no real playing wear, but more subtle indications of the age such as mild discolouration of plastic controls while the metal hardware shows slight oxidation. Each one is specially devised to capture the authenticity of the 1967 original, with unparalleled breathability and resonance.
Premium Features of the Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1967 Smugglers Telecaster
This Custom Shop Limited Edition 1967 Tele is equipped with two Custom Shop hand-wound '69 single-coil tele pickups along with a 3-position blade, providing you with an authentic telecaster tonality but with modern versatility too. Other premium features include a one-piece Maple neck, ''Limited Edition'' engraved neck plate, special ''smugglers cavity'', modern wiring, black dot inlays, Custom Shop case and a certificate of authenticity.
The Limited Edition 1967 Smugglers Telecaster comes complete with a stunning vintage blonde finish and nitrocellulose lacquer, imparting the appearance of years of aging and use without the need for heavy wear and tear.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Telecaster
The rich history of Fender guitars begins with the Telecaster. An indispensable instrument, the Telecaster was the world's first successful solid-body electric guitar. Perfected after two years of development - and a name change or two - the Telecaster debuted in February 1951 and began its steady ascent towards the stage and studio. Ingeniously engineered with the ability to be heard both loud and clear, it was a marvel of simple design elegance and workhorse functionality. It is perhaps fitting testimony to its essential original rightness that the Telecaster design has hardly changed ever since.
- Model Name: Limited Edition 1967 Closet Classic Smugglers Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Blonde
- Model Number: 1510049807
- Series: Limited Edition
- Colour: Vintage Blonde
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style String-Thru-Body Tele with Threaded Saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s Oval ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt ''Limited Edition'' Engraved
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '67 Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '67 Single-Coil Tele
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Clear
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.