Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Strat, Aged White Blonde
Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Strat, Aged White BlondeDetails
The Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Strat features a vintage road-worn finish on a classic Stratocaster body shape. This simplistic guitar is ideal for all levels of guitarists due to its easy operation and functionality. Equipped with a Twisted Tele pickup in the neck position and a overwound EVH bridge pickup, the HS Strat provides a powerful telecaster tone with articulation and enhanced sustain. With its soft V-shaped neck profile, this guitar is very comfortable to play. Finished in a popular heavy relic treatment, the HS Strat boasts a deceiving history of tour use, that everyone will want. Includes certificate of authenticity and deluxe hardshell case.
Product Ref: 77695View Full Description
Buy on finance from £66.47 per month Finance from £66.47 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Heavy Relic Treatment
The Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Strat is a unique guitar that will stand out from any crowd. Finished in an aged white blonde colour, the HS Strat features a heavy relic treatment on both the body and the neck that replicates the wear and tear from decades of heavy use , and a look that many guitarists long to achieve. The headstock also continues the aged-look and ties in well with the body-work adding extra authenticity to the guitar. Overall, its grungy appearance gives the HS Strat a deceiving history.
The two-piece body has been especially crafted from hand-selected alder, and carefully chosen by the Custom Shop for its tone, weight and appearance. This superb attention to detail provides you with a quality instrument that you can rely on, and also light enough to be played all night long.
V-Shaped Neck Profile
Sporting a 'soft V' shaped neck, the HS Strat offers comfort and ease of playing, and is also ideal for thumb-over playing. This style of neck maintains the replicated authenticity of the guitar, as soft v-shaped necks were originally designed to help stabilize the neck before the invention of truss rods. Fender use rift sawn maple for many of their guitar necks due to its strength, stability and quality.
The Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Strat is equipped with a Twisted Tele pickup and an overwound EVH bridge pickup, providing a distinctive sound. The twisted tele pickup offers a powerful high output, with a classic Telecaster tone that many guitarists will instantly recognise. As well as this neck pickup, the overwound EVH humbucker pickup on the bridge delivers crisp articulation, and also full sustain on every string, allowing each string to ring out proud and true.
- Overwound EVH bridge pickup maintains articulation, and enhances the sustain of each string
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil pickup on the neck
- Heavy relic treatment offers a vintage road-worn appearance
- Two-piece ash body offers a lightweight design allowing you to play for longer and maintains original authenticity
- Vintage-style six-screw Custom Shop RSD Stratocaster® tremolo bridge
- V-Shaped neck profile for extra comfort
- Simple traditional shape is ideal for beginners
- Certificate of Authenticity and Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Includes an Engraved Limited Edition Neck Plate
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish:Relic® Lacquer
- Body Colour:Aged White Blonde
- Neck Material:Maple Rift Sawn
- Neck Shape: 1957 Soft "V"
- Neck Plate:4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved
- Neck Finish: Heavy Relic® Tinted Lacquer
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Maple Neck
- Fingerboard Radius:9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:EVH® Humbucking
- Neck Pickup:Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 3: Bridge Pickup
- Bridge:RSD Stratocaster®
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Strings:NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Case:Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Strap and Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.