Fender Custom Shop LTD 50s Thinline Tele, Vintage Blonde
Fender Custom Shop LTD 50s Thinline Tele, Vintage BlondeDetails
The Fender Custom Shop LTD 50s Thinline Tele is equipped with two Custom Shop pickups which offer a classic Telecaster tone with powerful articulation and crisp clarity. Sporting a heavy relic treatment, the Thinline Tele features a vintage road-worn appearance of a guitar that’s been used on many stages. This unique appearance makes this guitar stand out from any crowd, along with its attention to detail in the form of vintage hardware and a pickguard. Includes Deluxe hardshell case for transportation, and a strap so you have everything you need to get you started.
Product Ref: 77697View Full Description
Buy on finance from £70.02 per month Finance from £70.02 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Heavy Relic Treatment For A Vintage Look
Finished in a Vintage Blonde , the Thinline Tele features a heavy relic treatment on both the body and the neck that replicates the wear and tear from decades of heavy use , and a look that many guitarists long to achieve. The headstock also continues the aged-look and ties in well with the body-work adding extra authenticity to the guitar.This particular finish means that the guitar is easier to play, having been already worn-in. Overall, its vintage appearance gives the Thinline Tele a deceiving history, that many people will be intrigued to know.
Two-Piece Select Ash
The two-piece body has been especially crafted from hand-selected ash, and carefully chosen by the Custom Shop for its tone, weight and appearance. Fender used ash for electric guitar bodies from around 1950 to mid 1956, and only continue to make a few now. The use of ash maintains the replicated authenticity of the new Thinline Tele.
V-Shaped Neck Profile For Comfort
Sporting a 'soft V' shaped neck, the Thinline Tele offers comfort and ease of playing, and is also ideal for thumb-over playing. This style of neck maintains the replicated authenticity of the guitar, as soft v-shaped necks were originally designed to help stabilize the neck before the invention of truss rods. Fender use rift sawn maple for many of their guitar necks due to its strength, stability and quality.
Custom Shop Pickups
As well as sporting a classic appearance, the Thinline Tele is also equipped with two Custom shop pickups that will deliver a distinctive classic sound. Firstly the Custom Shop hand-wound "Twisted" Tele® single-coil neck pickup will deliver a powerful Telecaster tone with a hint of glassiness, and be very recognisable amongst Telecaster enthusiasts. Secondly, the Custom Shop hand-wound original Blackguard Tele bridge pickup is capable of delivering a focused articulation with crisp clarity, ideal for playing solos that need isolated definition. In addition to these classic pickups, the Thinline Tele is also equipped with a 3-way position blade for selecting different pickups, and also volume and tone control with additional greasebucket tone control circuit. This Greasbucket tone control circuit allows you to retain full gain at any setting, and provides you with a reliable sound.
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Original Blackguard Tele bridge pickup offers focused articulation and crisp clarity
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil neck pickup delivers powerful Telecaster tone with a hint of glassiness
- Heavy relic treatment offers a vintage road-worn appearance
- Two-piece ash body offers a lightweight design allowing you to play for longer and maintains original authenticity
- Includes Greasebucket tone control for optimum gain at any setting
- Perfect for players in search of superb tonal versatility, light weight and vintage worn-in feel
- V-Shaped neck profile for extra comfort
- Classic F-Hole
- Narrow jumbo frets are ideal for all playing styles
- Certificate of Authenticity and Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Includes an Engraved Limited Edition Neck Plate
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish:Relic Lacquer
- Body Colour:Vintage Blonde
- Neck Material:Rosewood
- Neck Shape:1957 Soft "V"
- Neck Finish:Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Special "Limited Edition"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: AAA Rosewood (Sorted for Dark)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size:6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:Custom Shop Hand-Wound Original Blackguard Tele® Bridge
- Neck Pickup:Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with Greasebucket™
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: '51 Nocaster Bridge with Reverse Angle Center Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Control knobs: Nocaster® Chrome Relic®
- Strings:NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment Relic®
- Case:Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Strap and Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.