Fender Custom Shop Artisan Tele Caballo Tono Ligero - Koa
Fender Custom Shop Artisan Tele Caballo Tono Ligero - KoaDetails
The Fender Custom Shop Artisan Tele Caballo Tono Ligero - Koa features a stunning AAA Koa Top, that not only provides a unique elegance, but also adds crispness and definition to the overall tone. This stylish guitar is equipped with a Custom Shop Handwound '51 Nocaster Bridge pickup and a TV Jones Classic pickup on the neck that together deliver a classic telecaster twang with authentic growl and grind. In addition, the Artisan Tele also features a 1-Piece AAA Birdseye Maple Neck with 1963 C-Shaped profile which is both comfortable and easy to hold. Additional details include an engraved limited edition neck plate, dark rosewood fingerboard, volume and tone control and a 1-Ply Gold Anodized pickguard. This limited edition guitar is also complete with a deluxe hardshell case for transportation.
Product Ref: 77699View Full Description
Buy on finance from £106.15 per month Finance from £106.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Custom Shop Artisan Telecaster is visually stunning thanks to its distinctive AAA Koa top with classic F-hole. AAA refers to the quality of the wood, and the Artisan's Koa top is definitely worth of this title, as its unique grain means no two guitars are the same. Koa is a popular choice for guitar tops, due to its ability to deliver crispness and definition to the guitar’s voice. Finished with a Tasmanian blackwood body with white binding and a 1-Piece AAA Birdseye Maple Neck, the Artisan is an elegant combination of beautiful tonewoods. The use of AAA maple for the neck provides both aesthetics and function, due to its density and unique grain, and is perfect for all playing styles.
The lacquer-finished Thinline body is equipped with two pickups, including a Custom Shop Handwound '51 Nocaster® Bridge pickup, and a TV Jones® Classic pickup on the neck. Both pickups can be used simultaneously or individually to achieve an authentic growl and grind, a classic twang and also a renowned Telecaster tone. Switching between pickups is easy thanks to the 3-position toggle, which offers combinations of; Bridge Pickup, Bridge and neck pickup, and neck pickup. The reversed control plate makes it easier to quickly access the volume and tone controls and the RSD-designed bridge sports a lower side profile and redesigned brass saddles.
C-Shaped Neck Profile
A comfortable neck profile is important when playing a guitar, and the Artisan features a popular C-Shaped profile. This particular type of neck profile leaves a small pocket of space between the palm of the players hand and the neck of the guitar, allowing more versatility along the fretboard. It also provides a comfortable playing style enabling you to play for longer.
- Custom Shop Handwound '51 Nocaster® Bridge pickup offers classic twang and renowned Telecaster tone
- TV Jones® Classic pickup on the neck offers authentic growl and grind
- AAA koa top adds crispness and definition to the guitar’s voice
- Tasmanian blackwood body with white binding
- 1-Piece AAA Birdseye Maple Neck with 1963 C-Shaped profile
- Sophisticated style and deep rich tone
- Certificate of authenticity and deluxe hardshell case
- Engraved limited edition neck plate
- Classic F-Hole for traditional look
- 1-Ply Gold Anodized pickguard
- Body Shape:Telecaster®
- Body Binding:Bound Top
- Body Material: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Body Top:AAA Koa
- Neck Material:1-Piece AAA Birdseye Maple Neck
- Neck Shape:1963 "C"
- Neck Finish:
- Neck Plate:
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: AAA Rosewood (Sorted for Dark)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size:6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:Custom Shop Handwound '51 Nocaster® Bridge
- Neck Pickup:TV Jones® Classic
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge:RSD Telecaster®
- Tuning Machines: Sperzel® Die-Cast with White Pearloid Buttons
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings:NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Pickguard:1-Ply Gold Anodized
- Case:Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Strap and Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.