Fender Classic 50s Telecaster, 2 Color Sunburst
£556.00 RRP £730.80
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 20 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £30.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Classic '50s Tele in 2-Color Sunburst By Fender
- Vintage Style Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- 'C-Shape' Maple Tinted Neck
- 2x Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups
Fender Classic 50s Telecaster, 2 Color Sunburst— Few electric guitars shaped more styles of music in the '50s and '60s than the Telecaster guitar. From James Burton to the Beatles, the Telecaster was at the heart of popular music. And Fender still make them like they used to, with two single-coil Alnico pickups, vintage bridges and knurled chrome knobs.
Product Ref: 0090
Professional guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster Guitar since its early 1950s introduction for its powerful tone and smooth playability. The Standard Telecaster combines the best of old and new, with hotter single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, six-saddle strings-through-body bridge, cast/sealed tuners, tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, and 70s-style headstock logo. Standard gig bag included.
So simple, yet incredibly versatile! Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Today's Standard Telecaster guitar features the best of the old and the new: a fast-action maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, two classic single-coil pickups, and a six-saddle string-through-body bridge. Timeless.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge with 3 Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White, (5-Hole)
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Style Frets
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Switch Tip: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag Included
Tell a friend about...
Fender Classic 50s Telecaster, 2 Color Sunburst
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Fender Classic 50s Telecaster, 2 Color Sunburst
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.