Fender CD-60S Mahogany Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Fender CD-60S Mahogany Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 85821View Full Description
Spend another £97.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dreadnought Body Shape
The dreadnought body shape offers a versatile voice that is evenly balanced across the tonal spectrum, and can be used in any mix. This popular body shape accommodates many different playing styles, making it a favourite choice amongst acoustic players. Its smooth cutaway design, offers more than just a visual appeal and allows easier access to the higher frets, for the ultimate tonal versatility.
The Fender CD-60S Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar features an all-mahogany body with a natural finish. Mahogany has long been considered as one of the highest quality tonewoods, due to it offering a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing. Mahogany is primarily known for its woody and punchy tones, with an incredible sustain, and is popular amongst blues and bluegrass players.
Neck & Fingerboard
Featuring a nato easy-to-play neck, players can achieve effortless playability with comfort, along with fluid hand flexibility across the whole fingerboard. A rosewood fingerboard provides a warm, soft tone with natural feel, and also adds to the traditional appearance of the CD-60S Acoustic guitar.
- Dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of styles
- All-mahogany delivers an earthy voice ideal for blues players
- Easy-to-play neck provides a smooth surface for fast styles
- High quality guitar at an affordable price range
- Delivers excellent playability and sound, perfect for an application
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge deliver a warm tone with superb sustain
Body & Bridge
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: X Scalloped
- Finish: Natural
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.