Fender CD-60 Acoustic Guitar, Black
Product Ref: 16040
Fender CD-60 Acoustic Guitar, BlackDetails
The CD-60 is the acoustic guitar to have, with features including a spruce top, mahogany back and sides and die-cast tuners make this brilliant value and a must have for any discerning player or eager learner.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Few acoustic guitars can boast a combination of fantastic high grade features alongside great value prices.
The Fender CD-60 is one of the best value acoustic guitars on the market today, available here in a stylish glossy black finish.
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge: Sonokeling with Compensated Saddle
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100mm) to 4.92" (125mm)
Neck: Nato Fingerboard: Sonokeling No. of Frets: 20 Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast) Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm) Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm) Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)Unique Features:
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Black Pickguard
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Dot Position Inlays
- Compensated Urea Saddle
- Gold Silkscreened Fender Logo
- Multi-ABS Inlays on Soundhole Rosette
- Black Body and Neck Binding
- Black Bridge and End-pins
- D'Addario EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze Strings, Gauges .011 to .052
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.