Fender American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar, Olympic White
Fender American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar, Olympic WhiteDetails
The Fender 65 Jazzmaster guitar displays a meticulous level of American Vintage accuracy with its bound round-laminated Rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays and witch hat control knobs. A musical reminder of that momentous decade, the 65 Jazzmaster is a stunningly authentic guitar.
Product Ref: 38761View Full Description
Buy on finance from £44.54 per month Finance from £44.54 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender American Vintage guitars capture the heritage of key eras during rock history. To achieve this authenticity Fender tracked down original guitar models and studied every inch of them restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups and reformulating vintage colours.
The Fender American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster harks back to the mid 60s when the reverb drenched surf had all but gone and the Jazzmaster began its ascent towards stardom with many iconic guitarists preferring its alternative charms. A bound, round laminated Rosewood fingerboard with large pearl inlays and distinctive white witch hat control knobs are amongst the authentic period features.
The demo below features the American Vintage 1965 Jazzmaster paired with a Fender Vibrolux Amp.
Body and Bridge
- Model Name: American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster, Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model Number: 0112200805
- Series: American Vintage
- Colour: Olympic White
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fingerboard: Bound Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
Electronics and Hardware
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- 2-Position Slide:
- Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel
- Bridge: American Vintage Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Tone Switch
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Control Knobs: White "Witch Hat"
- Vintage '65 Jag Strap
- Flatwound String Set
- 60s Jag Information Kit
- Bridge Cover
- Vintage Owner's Manual
- Saddle Height Wrench
- Fender Deluxe Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.