Fender American Standard Telecaster, Natural, Maple Neck
Product Ref: 19888
Fender American Standard Telecaster, Natural, Maple NeckDetails
The look, sound and vibe of the Telecaster resonate throughout the history of popular music. From orchestra pits to mosh pits, small clubs to stadiums and garages to recording studios, its signature sound is everywhere.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please note: This is the 2011 model, discontinued by Fender. Available in limited numbers while stocks last.
This American Standard Telecaster has hand-rolled fingerboard edges, alnico V pickups, staggered tuning machines, improved bridge with bent steel saddles mounted to a stamped-brass bridge plate for increased resonance and sustain, tinted neck, high-gloss Maple fingerboard, satin-finished neck back, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, and Fender-exclusive SKB molded case.
The Fender Telecaster has been seen in the hands of some of music's finest guitarists. From Bruce Springsteen to Status Quo, it's presence can be felt in many a classic rock anthem. It's legacy continues in the hands of exceptional guitarists like John 5 (formerly of Marilyn Manson fame) now playing for Rob Zombie and the mighty Slipknot's Jim Root as well as being the preferred instrument of Jimmy Eat World's Jim Adkins.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Ash
- Bridge: American Tele with New American Standard Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: American Tele Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: American Tele Single-Coil Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.