Fender American Standard Strat Shawbucker Electric Guitar, RW Bordeux
Fender American Standard Strat Shawbucker Electric Guitar, RW BordeuxDetails
Product Ref: 57022View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.42 per month Finance from £27.42 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Brand-New Shawbucker Design
The American Standard Strat features Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat neck and middle pickups that provide classic American Standard sound with a unique twist supplied by the bridge Shawbucker pickup. Based on un-potted 50s pickups, the Shawbucker delivers warmth and bloom with low output that has clarity and tonality. The addition of a dual 250k/500k volume potentiometer which optimises tonality and allows you to get the most out of each pickup, blending 500k brilliant with 250k sparkle.
Classic American Standard Quality
The Shawbucker Strat from Fender includes all the quality features of the regular American Standard Strat guitar: The premium ash body provides density for a bright sound with plenty of pop, and a gloss polyurethane Bordeaux Metallic finish showcases timeless Fender style.
The American Standard Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker has a modern 2-point synchronised tremolo bridge that contributes to greater sustain, better resonance and fluid tremolo action. Improved bent steel saddles are also featured, adding to the refined performance of this high quality instrument.
A 25.5'' scale length medium-thickness modern 'C' shape maple neck is comfortable and delivers bright sounds with great sustain, while the rosewood fingerboard has a 9.5'' radius and is flatter than vintage-style boards. 22 medium-jumbo frets provide a modern feel with improved comfort for hours of playability.
Additional features of the Shawbucker Strat include chrome hardware, deluxe staggered tuning machines, 3-ply pickguard, aged white plastic control knobs and Fender USA, NPS .009 - .042 gauge strings
- Series: American Standard
- Color: Bordeaux Metallic
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern 'C'
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685'' (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8'' American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Shawbucker
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle/Neck Pickups, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.