Fender American Professional Telecaster MN, Natural
Fender American Professional Telecaster MN, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 82168View Full Description
Buy on finance from £36.67 per month Finance from £36.67 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body Shape & Aesthetics
The American Professional Telecaster features an ash body, which is renowned for delivering a twangy, airy, and sweet tone, along with firm lows, pleasant highs, a slightly scooped midrange. As well as delivering an overall resonant tone and good sustain, ash also carries a broad grain that looks great under a translucent finishes. Its lightweight properties allows the user to play the guitar for longer without strain on their shoulder, and is the perfect choice for beginners. For aesthetic appeal, players can benefit from the Gloss Polyurethane coating, which protects the guitar from wear and tear, whilst still allowing the natural grain of the ash to shine through. This stunning guitar also features a full host of classic Fender appointments including knurled flat-top control knobs, angled headstock, modern Ashtray bridge cover and a pickguard.
Deep C Neck Profile
The new American Professional series from Fender all feature a Deep C maple neck designed for comfort and speed. Unlike other neck profiles, the new Deep C features more substantial shoulders which creates a more natural feel in the player's hand, that is perfect for achieving chords and single notes. Mounted with a maple fingerboard, players can achieve a crisp, snappy tone, compared to a rosewood.
Narrow Tall Frets
In addition to its comfortable neck profile, the Telecaster features 22 narrow tall frets, mounted on the maple fingerboard. These are slightly narrower than standard medium jumbo frets and are effective for bending notes and playing chords with superb intonation. They also offer extreme comfort, and improve hand flexibility.
Real Bone Nut for Sustain
A real bone nut is also incorporated into the design of the Telecaster, offering a classic appearance and excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
Pickups & Treble Bleed Circuit
The American Professional Telecaster is equipped with two newly appointed V-mod single-coils in the bridge and neck position. This powerful duo includes a blend of alnico magnets, and are voiced specifically based on their position, delivering a full host of high-output tones along with vintage warmth and crisp clarity. If that's not enough, this iconic guitar also features a treble bleed circuit which maintains the high-end when played at low volumes, for home practice when loud volume isn't permitted.
Another new addition is the Telecaster bridge, which sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for accurate intonation and vintage-informed tone. Combining vintage style with modern feel and performance, the redesigned “ashtray” cover stays out of your way, even when palm-muting.
Elite Moulded Case
Finally, no guitar would be complete without a hardshell case. The Elite moulded case features body-hugging contours which holds your guitar firmly in place. TSA latches are also included for enhanced security and easy access. This durable case is also stackable for easy storage and transport.
- Equipped with a two V-Mod single-coil pickups on the bridge and neck position for powerful nuanced tones with high clarity
- Treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume, offering a perfect tone regardless of the volume level
- Control options include master volume with treble bleed, Master Tone along with a 3-position blade
- Classic Telecaster details include knurled flat-top control knobs, 3-ply pickguard and angled headstock
- Includes Elite moulded case for storage and transportation
- Redesigned bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style with modern feel and performance, along with a removable modern ”Ashtray”Bridge Cover
- Deep C shaped neck profile provides a comfortable feel
- Narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and achieve perfect intonation
- Maple fingerboard mounted on maple neck
- Real Bone nut enhances resonance and sustain
- Iconic body shaped crafted from ash, for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Cutaway body shape for easier access to the higher frets
- Series: American Professional
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Natural
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Deep C
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Construction: 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Dual Adjust
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod single-coil
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern ”Ashtray” Bridge Cover
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Staggered Modern
- Control knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.