Fender American Professional Stratocaster RW, Black
Fender American Professional Stratocaster RW, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 82132View Full Description
Buy on finance from £37.44 per month Finance from £37.44 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body Shape & Aesthetics
The American Professional Stratocaster features a classic alder body, with comfortable contours that every player will love. Alder is the perfect choice for a guitar body as it produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity. It is also lightweight enabling the guitar to be played all night long without strain on your shoulder. Fender have used alder as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950s as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. The American Professional Strat is finished in a Gloss Polyurethane coating in black. Classic Fender appointments such as aged white control knobs, angled headstock and 3-ply mint green pickguard finish the look.
Deep C Neck Profile
This iconic guitar is paired with a new Deep C maple neck designed for comfort and speed. Unlike other neck profiles, the Deep C features more substantial shoulders which creates a more natural feel in the player's hand, perfect for both chords and single notes. Mounted with a rosewood fingerboard, players can achieve a much mellower tone, compared to a maple.
Narrow Tall Frets
Another new edition on this model are 22 narrow tall frets which are mounted on the rosewood fingerboard. These are slightly narrower than standard medium jumbo frets and are effective for bending notes and playing chords with superb intonation.
V-Mod Pickups with Treble Bleed Circuit
A trio of newly appointed V-mod single coil pickups are the main feature of this guitar, and feature a blend of alnico magnets. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position and delivers a full host of high-output tones along with vintage warmth and crisp clarity. In addition to this perfect trio, the American Professional also features a treble bleed circuit which maintains the high-end when played at low volumes. This is a particularly great feature for home practice when loud volume isn't permitted.
Pop-in Tremolo Arm
Another new addition, is the pop-in Tremolo arm which stays firmly in place regardless of hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted to achieve perfect pitch bending effects.
Real Bone Nut
As well as offering the perfect tone and looks, the American Professional also features a real bone nut, which maintains the guitar's authentic appearance. The main benefit of a real bone nut compared to modern materials is that bone offers excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
Elite Moulded Case
Finally, no guitar would be complete without a hardshell case. The Elite moulded case features body-hugging contours which hold your guitar firmly in place. TSA latches are also included for enhanced security and easy access. This durable case is stackable for easy storage and transport.
- Equipped with a trio of V-Mod single-coil pickups for powerful nuanced tones with high clarity
- Includes Elite moulded case for storage and transportation
- Deep C shaped neck profile provides a comfortable feel
- Narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and achieve perfect intonation
- Classic Stratocaster details include aged white top-hat control knobs, 3-ply mint green pickguard and angled headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard mounted on maple neck
- Iconic body shaped crafted from alder, for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Control options include master volume with treble bleed, Tone 1 and Tone 2, along with a 5-position blade
- Treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume, offering a perfect tone regardless of the volume level
- Pop-in Tremolo arm stays firmly in place and can be adjusted to accommodate the players preference
- Series: American Professional
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Deep C
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Construction: 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Dual Adjust
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod single-coil
- Middle Pickup:V-Mod single-coil
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck and Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 2-point synchronized tremolo with bent steel saddles
- Tuning Machines: Staggered Modern
- Control knobs: Aged White top hats
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.