Fender American Professional Jazzmaster RW, 3-Colour Sunburst
Fender American Professional Jazzmaster RW, 3-Colour SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 82181View Full Description
Buy on finance from £41.13 per month Finance from £41.13 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Jazzmaster was originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, and was quickly embraced by musicians who were attracted to its left-of-centre looks and fat sound. The new American Pro Jazzmaster is a direct descendant of the guitar that powered underground music from the late 1960s to today, and features a full host of updates for the modern player.
Body Shape & Aesthetics
The American Professional Jazzmaster features an alder body, that is renowned for producing a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity. Fender have used alder as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950's as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. As well as offering a superb resonant tone, alder is also lightweight, enabling the guitar to be played all night long without strain on your shoulder. For aesthetic appeal, players can benefit from the Gloss Polyurethane coating, which protects the guitar from wear and tear, and gives it a smooth texture. The Jazzmaster is also packed with ornate appointments, including white witch hat control knobs, a stylish pickguard, sealed staggered tuners and a raised Jazzmaster/Jaguar bridge with a vintage-style floating tremolo.
New Deep C Neck Profile
Along with is stunning body contours, the Fender Jazzmaster is paired with a Deep C maple neck designed for comfort and speed. Compared to other neck profiles, the new Deep C features more substantial shoulders which creates a more natural feel in the player's hand, and is perfect for achieving chords and single notes. Mounted with a rosewood fingerboard, players can achieve a mellow tone, compared to a maple.
New Narrow Tall Frets
The Jazzmaster also features 22 narrow tall frets, which are slightly narrower than standard medium jumbo frets, and are effective for bending notes and playing chords with superb intonation. They also offer extreme comfort, and improve hand flexibility when playing complex riffs.
Real Bone Nut for Sustain
A real bone nut is also incorporated into the design of the Jazzmaster, offering a classic appearance, excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickups
The Fender Jazzmaster is equipped with a pair of V-Mod single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, which were developed by Michael Frank who created the legendary Signature Stratocaster Pickup. These new Jazzmaster pickups deliver a hot, vintage-inspired tone, with enhanced punch and definition. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with its master volume and tone controls, along with a 3-position toggle switch. In addition, a treble-bleed tone circuit is also included to maintain the high end quality when used at a low volume.
Along with stunning aesthetics and a distinctive tone, the Jazzmaster includes an improved tremolo and bridge which incorporates a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilise the strings while adding a touch of sonic zip to your tone.
Elite Molded Case
The American Professional Jazzmaster comes with an elite moulded case, which features body-hugging contours that holds your guitar firmly in place. TSA latches are also included for enhanced security and easy access. This durable case is also stackable for easy storage and transport.
- Equipped with two brand-new V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups that deliver a hot, vintage-inspired tone with plenty of punch and definition
- Treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume, offering a perfect tone regardless of the volume level
- Improved tremolo and bridge incorporates a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while adding a touch of sonic zip to your tone
- Control options include Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone along with a 3-position blade
- Includes Elite moulded case for storage and transportation
- Deep C shaped neck profile provides a comfortable feel
- Angled headstock increases string pressure, and helps strings stay firmly in place
- Narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and achieve perfect intonation
- Rosewood fingerboard mounted on maple neck
- Real Bone nut enhances resonance and sustain
- Alder body provides a lightweight guitar and comfortable feel
- Elegant cutaway body shape offers easier access to the higher frets
- Series: American Professional
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Deep C
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Construction: 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Dual Adjust
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Control knobs: White “Witch Hat”
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.