Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS, MN, Sunset Metallic
Product Ref: 16619
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS, MN, Sunset MetallicDetails
The Stratocaster is synonymous with nearly every great rock act in the history of the genre. From the late great Jimi Hendrix to Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi - the Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It's shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars. The Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists. From the epic mastery of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, this guitar will likely be present on many more historic songs to come. Legendary Guitar players new and old will inevitably find themselves clutching one of these superior instruments before eager crowds performing classic tunes.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Select Alder
- Bridge: Fender Deluxe 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Pop in Arm
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Black
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape, (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5 to 14 Compound Radius (241 mm to 355.6 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.6875 (43 mm)
- Pickups: 1 Fender DH-1 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge), 1 New Noiseless N3 Strat Pickup (Middle), 1 New Noiseless N3 Strat Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Tone 1. Neck Pickup, (Neck and Middle Pickups in Positions 4. and 5. with S-1 On) Tone 2. Middle and Bridge Pickup and (Neck, Middle and Bridge Pickups in Position 3. with S-1 On)
- Machine Heads: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024w, .032, .042)
5-Position Blade and 2-Position Push/Push S-1, 2-Position Push/Push Passing Lane Switch:
S-1 Switch Up (Off), Passing Lane Switch (Up) Off:
- Position 1. Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Coils in Series (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inside Coil of Bridge Humbucking Pickup in Parallel (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 3. Middle Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup in Parallel (Lead and Rhythm Tone Controls)
- Position 5. Neck Pickup (Rhythm Tone Control
S-1 Switch Down (On):
- Position 1. Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Coils in Series, and in Series with Middle Pickup (Tone 2.)
- Position 2. Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Coils in Series, in Series with Middle Pickup. Special Tone Capacitor is in Parallel with Middle Pickup (Tone 2.)
- Position 3. Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Coils in Series, in Parallel with Middle Pickup, and in Series with Neck Pickup (Tone 2.)
- Position 4. Middle Pickup and Neck Pickup in Series, with Special Tone Capacitor in Parallel with Neck Pickup (Tone 1. and Tone 2.)
- Position 5. Middle Pickup and Neck Pickup in Series (Tone 1.)
All Positions: Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Coils in Series Directly to Output. No No-Load Control, No Tone Control, No Volume Control
- Copper Infused High Mass 100 Metal Bridge Block,
- 3 Tall, 3 Short Staggered Locking Tuning Machines,
- S-1 Switching,
- LSR Roller Nut,
- Black Pearloid Dot Position Inlays,
- Highly Detailed Fret Work,
- Aged Knobs and Switch Tip,
- 4-Bolt Neck Attachment with Micro-Tilt Adjustment,
- Bi-Flex Truss Rod System,
- Parchment Knobs and Pickup Covers,
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.