Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ash Body, MN, Wine, Pedal Pack
Product Ref: 23257
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ash Body, MN, Wine, Pedal PackDetails
Tone, tradition and innovation. Fender's new American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash has the distinctive grain pattern and spanking tone of an ash body, with all the cool specs of the new American Deluxe Stratocaster. The compound radius fretboard allows effortless string bending anywhere along the neck. New N3 Noiseless pickups provide improved Stratocaster tones for sparkling bell-like chime with no hum, and reconfigured S-1 switching offers even more distinctive tonal options.
Other features include staggered locking tuners, two-point synchronized American Deluxe tremolo bridge with pop-in arm, and beveled neck heel.
The Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music could be the only electric guitar pedal you ever need! A massive 54 high-quality digital effects are combined in this compact and sturdy unit, which features two footswitches, an expression pedal and built-in drum machine.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ash Body, MN, Wine Transparent
The Stratocaster is synonymous with nearly every great rock act in the history of the genre. From the late great Jimi Hendrix to Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi - the Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs.
It's shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars. The Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists. From the epic mastery of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, this guitar will likely be present on many more historic songs to come. Legendary Guitar players new and old will inevitably find themselves clutching one of these superior instruments before eager crowds performing classic tunes.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Premium Ash
- Body Finish: Urethane Body Finish
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (24.1 cm-35.56 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Noiseless N3 Strat Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Noiseless N3 Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Noiseless N3 Strat Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch
- Master Volume (with S-1 Switch)
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Deluxe 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Pop in Arm
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Aged White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Pop-In Deluxe Tremolo Arm
- Auxiliary Switching:
- S-1 Switch On:
- Position 1 - Bridge/Mid/Neck Pickups
- Position 2 - Bridge/Mid
- Position 3 - Mid/Neck
- Position 4 - Bridge/Neck Out-Of-Phase/In Series w/ Tone Cap
- Position 5 - Bridge/Mid In Series/Out-Of-Phase/In Parallel with Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic Knobs
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case Gig Bags: Molded rectangular SKB case
- Strap Locks: Schaller Strap Lock System
Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music
The Gear4music GP120 Multi FX Pedal is a multi-effect processor designed for guitar users at any level. It offers a variety of commonly used guitar effects including distortion, wah wah, delay, compressor, EQ, reverb, amp simulation, speaker simulation and more. The user-friendly interface allows easy creation and storage of your own tones. Up to 11 effects can be stacked for even more sonic versatility.
Pro features like a noise gate and built-in tuner mean this pedal is truly versatile. Power comes from a supplied 9V adaptor, and there is a combined headphone/amp output.
This pedal was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"The LCD Screen is dazzling - there's no danger of missing this stomper onstage.""There's a wealth of modulation options at your disposal...the chorus, tremolo, flanger and vibrato capture those effects admirably.""Gear4Music's GP120...looks like it could have everything it needs to be one of the best effect-laden bargains on the market."
The Guitar Multi-FX Pedal received a fantastic write up in Playmusic Magazine - you can read the full Gear4music Multi FX Pedal Review here.
"I would like to say that having used multi effects pedals for about 20 years now, I found this one the easiest to set up that I have ever used. The whole unit is user friendly, compact and lightweight. What more could anyone ask for? I have previously paid several times the price of this unit and spent days instead of hours programming." Playmusic MagazineTo listen to some mp3 samples made using the GP120 Multi FX Pedal, click one of the links below:
- Effect Programs: 56 types
- Effect Modules: 11 modules
- Patch Memory: User 48 + Preset 48, Total 96
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- A/D Conversion: 32 bit
- D/A Conversion: 32 bit
- Guitar Input: 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Line/Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo phone jack
- Display: LCD with 5 characters(5x7) plus 2 eight-segment number and a series of effect indicators
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor DC9V/300mA center minus
- Dimensions: 255(L) x 160(W) x 60(H) mm
- Weight: 930g (excluding AC Adaptor)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.