View Full Description
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ash Body, MN, Wine Transparent
The Stratocaster is synonymous with nearly every great rock act in the history of the genre. From the late great Jimi Hendrix to Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi - the Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs.
It's shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars. The Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists. From the epic mastery of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, this guitar will likely be present on many more historic songs to come. Legendary Guitar players new and old will inevitably find themselves clutching one of these superior instruments before eager crowds performing classic tunes.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Premium Ash
- Body Finish: Urethane Body Finish
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (24.1 cm-35.56 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Noiseless N3 Strat Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Noiseless N3 Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Noiseless N3 Strat Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch
- Master Volume (with S-1 Switch)
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Deluxe 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Pop in Arm
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Aged White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Pop-In Deluxe Tremolo Arm
- Auxiliary Switching:
- S-1 Switch On:
- Position 1 - Bridge/Mid/Neck Pickups
- Position 2 - Bridge/Mid
- Position 3 - Mid/Neck
- Position 4 - Bridge/Neck Out-Of-Phase/In Series w/ Tone Cap
- Position 5 - Bridge/Mid In Series/Out-Of-Phase/In Parallel with Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic Knobs
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case Gig Bags: Molded rectangular SKB case
- Strap Locks: Schaller Strap Lock System
Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music
The Gear4music GP120 Multi FX Pedal is a multi-effect processor designed for guitar users at any level. It offers a variety of commonly used guitar effects including distortion, wah wah, delay, compressor, EQ, reverb, amp simulation, speaker simulation and more. The user-friendly interface allows easy creation and storage of your own tones. Up to 11 effects can be stacked for even more sonic versatility.
Pro features like a noise gate and built-in tuner mean this pedal is truly versatile. Power comes from a supplied 9V adaptor, and there is a combined headphone/amp output.
This pedal was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"The LCD Screen is dazzling - there's no danger of missing this stomper onstage.""There's a wealth of modulation options at your disposal...the chorus, tremolo, flanger and vibrato capture those effects admirably.""Gear4Music's GP120...looks like it could have everything it needs to be one of the best effect-laden bargains on the market."
The Guitar Multi-FX Pedal received a fantastic write up in Playmusic Magazine - you can read the full Gear4music Multi FX Pedal Review here.
"I would like to say that having used multi effects pedals for about 20 years now, I found this one the easiest to set up that I have ever used. The whole unit is user friendly, compact and lightweight. What more could anyone ask for? I have previously paid several times the price of this unit and spent days instead of hours programming." Playmusic Magazine
To listen to some mp3 samples made using the GP120 Multi FX Pedal, click one of the links below:
- Effect Programs: 56 types
- Effect Modules: 11 modules
- Patch Memory: User 48 + Preset 48, Total 96
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- A/D Conversion: 32 bit
- D/A Conversion: 32 bit
- Guitar Input: 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Line/Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo phone jack
- Display: LCD with 5 characters(5x7) plus 2 eight-segment number and a series of effect indicators
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor DC9V/300mA center minus
- Dimensions: 255(L) x 160(W) x 60(H) mm
- Weight: 930g (excluding AC Adaptor)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.