Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V, RW, 5 String, Wine Transparent
Product Ref: 16625
Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V, RW, 5 String, Wine TransparentDetails
The American Deluxe Jazz Bass incorporates the best of the old and new, offering a High Mass Bridge and N3 Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups. This is an excellent instrument for players of all styles.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Since it's introduction in 1960, professional players from all genres of music have relied on the Fender Jazz Bazz for its rich tone and smooth playability.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Premium Ash
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape, (Tinted Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5 to 14 Radius (241 mm to 355.6 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 34 (863.6 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625 (41.3 mm)
- Pickups: 2 N3 Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot, 3-Band Active EQ with:
- Treble Boost/Cut: +/- 10 db @ 8kHz, a shift in the cut frequency, and about a 2dB slope per octave.
- Mid Boost/Cut: +10dB, -15dB @ 500Hz, and a wide band slope.
- Bass Boost/Cut: +/- 12 db @ 40 Hz, with a 4dB slope per octave.
- Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Pickup Switching: Pickup Pan Control
- Machine Heads: Fender Light-Weight Vintage Style Tuners with Tapered Shafts
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA NPS,
- Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105, .125
- Compound Radius Fingerboard
- New N3 Noiseless Pickups
- Improved Electronics Resulting in Increased Headroom and Tighter Low-End Response
- 18-Volt Power Supply
- Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Passive Tone Control for Passive Mode - Stealth B String Retainer
- HMV Bridge
- Tinted Neck
- Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- 5-Bolt Neck Plate
- Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work
- Genuine Bone Nut
- Wide-Slot Flat Head Screws on Battery Compartment (for Easy Changes with a Coin or Pick).
- White Pearloid Block Position Inlays,
- Neck Binding
- 70s Style Logo
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.