Fender Acoustasonic 100 Combo Amplifier
Product Ref: 23573
Fender Acoustasonic 100 Combo AmplifierDetails
The Acoustasonic 100 packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight (only 18 lbs.) amp with a new ultra-efficient 100-watt power amp, 8" foam-surround low-frequency driver and high-frequency tweeter. Its new Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls; new feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel; patented String Dynamics control that tames harsh treble notes; effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; XLR line out with level control and ground lift; USB connector for digital recording output (and possible future firmware updates); built-in kick stand for tilt-back positioning; strong five-ply plywood construction and optional two-button effects select footswitch.
The Fender Acoustasonic 100 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a compact, powerful, versatile and great-sounding amp loaded with tonal innovations and useful features.
- Wattage:100 Watts
- Inputs: Two (1/4" Instrument and 1/4" Instrument / XLR Microphone) with Phantom Power
- Line Out: Balanced Line Out with Ground Lift and Level Control
- Channels: Two (1/4" Instrument and 1/4" MIC / INST)
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Horn/Tweeter: One Piezo Horn
- 1/4" Channel:
- Voicing Select
- String Dynamics
- FX Select
- FX Level
- Microphone Channel:
- Voicing Select
- FX Select
- FX Level
- Cabinet Material: Strong, Lightweight 5-Ply Plywood Construction
- Tilt Back Legs: Built-in Kick Stand
- Cover/Grill Cloth: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Length: 9.81" (24.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19.37" (49.19 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 15.375" (39 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg)
- Speaker Description: 8" Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Driver and High-Frequency Tweeter
- Speaker: 8" Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Driver
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.