View Full Description
- Epiphone SG Vintage G-400
- Marshall MG15FX Guitar Amp with Effects
- Planet Waves Classic 1/4" Instrument Cable, 3m
- Traditional Guitar Stand by Gear4music
- Digital Guitar / Bass Tuner by Gear4music
Epiphone SG Vintage G-400 Electric Guitar, Worn Brown
Now you can have an SG that looks vintage but without the vintage price. This G-400 features a 'Faded' satin finish and 'aged' fretboard and headstock inlays. The well-worn look even carries to the neck finish, for that comfortable broken-in feel to complete the cool antique vibe.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finishes: Worn Brown
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Neck: Set
- Neck Material: 1pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard/Inlay: Rosewood/Trapezoid
Pickups & Hardware:
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: 57N HB, HOT-B HB
Marshall 30W Footswitchable and Programmable Guitar Combo
The MG30FX packs an incredible array of custom-designed and totally adjustable digital FX - Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Delay - all contained within just one front panel control. You can precisely dictate the length of the Delay by using the innovative Tap button. Simply tapping this button twice to your desired 'echo timing' will set the required tempo. Separate to these key effects is a standalone Reverb control, perfect for adding space and depth to your tone.
The MG30FX also includes a vast spectrum of Marshall tones, caged in four unique channels. Clean, Crunch, OD1 and OD2. These channels are all accessible through either the front panel or the revolutionary MG footcontroller. You'll find that each channel has been preset to deliver an awesome Marshall sound, fron crystal clean and glorious crunch to mighty gain and thunderous distortion. Every channel is completely adaptable just like a normal amplifier, but here's where the MG Series clearly leads over the competition - all that analogue tone and all your settings can be programmed directly to that channel's memory by way of the Store switch. Immediately recalling your favourite Marshall tones and FX just got a whole lot simpler.
- Output (RMS): 30 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 10"
- Channels (storable): 4
- Digital Effects: Yes
- Digital Reverb: Yes
- MP3 / Line In: Yes
- Emulated Headphones: Yes
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
Due to the technical nature of the Marshall Amplification products advertised on this page it is recommended that you contact us by telephone or by coming into our store to discuss your particular requirements and to arrange a demonstration before buying any of these products.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.