Epiphone SG G-310 Electric Guitar Ebony
Product Ref: 12731
Epiphone SG G-310 Electric Guitar EbonyDetails
The Epiphone G-310 is a 6-string electric guitar based on the 1967 Gibson SG. The G-310 has all the SG style and features, but at bolt-neck affordability. The Epiphone G310, sports two hot open-coil Humbucker pickups and full controls.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Epiphone is a major part of the heritage of Gibson, because of this close relationship Epiphone manufacture reasonably priced instruments to the exact specifications as Gibson's more expensive counterparts.
The Legendary SG is commonly seen on stage in the hands of the great Angus Young of AC/DC and Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath and Heaven and Hell fame as well as manyother great guitarists. Some of the more expensive Gibson SG models have great value, budget Epiphone versions manufactured for musicians of all skill levels. Epiphone instruments are ideal for musicians with high musical goals and modest budgets.
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Ebony
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Neck: Mahogany Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Dot Inlay
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 open coil humbuckers.
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.