Epiphone Ltd Ed Les Paul Traditional PRO-II Electric Guitar
Epiphone Ltd Ed Les Paul Traditional PRO-II Electric GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 80394View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.37 per month Finance from £10.37 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For a comfortable performance, this limited edition PRO-II electric guitar features a mahogany body with a traditional carved top, and single cutaway. This stunning body is finished with gloss on the top, and a worn-type finish on the back. The solid mahogany neck is equipped with a 1960s slim taper D-profile, offering smooth and comfortable playability, while the adjoining rosewood fingerboard offers a warm tone with a natural feel.
For that classic PAF style sound, the Epiphone Ltd Ed Les Paul Traditional PRO-II Electric Guitar is equipped with a ProBucker humbucker pickup in the neck position, and an Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker on the bridge. The ProBucker is inspired by Gibson's BurstBucker and features unevenly wound coils and Alnico-II magnets that replicate the tone of "PAF" humbuckers found in priceless vintage 50s era Les Pauls. The Alnico PRO humbucker on the bridge features Alnico-II magnets with open zebra coils for a warm, thick vintage tone. Both pickups feature a coil-splitting function via the push/pull function on each volume control, as well as an additional 15dB active boost for added impact when needed.
The Epiphone Ltd Ed Les Paul Traditional PRO-II Electric Guitar is packed full of nickel hardware, adding the final touch to this already stunning guitar. Featuring a standard-setting nickel LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and a nickel Stopbar tailpiece, players can achieve superb tuning stability and a luxurious appearance. Nickel Grover machine heads with an 18:1 ratio are also included and offer fast and reliable tuning, and the perfect performance.
- ProBucker humbucker and Alnico classic PRO humbucker deliver a warm, thick, vintage tone
- Coil-tap volume control with additional 15dB boost for impact when needed
- 1960s Slim taper neck provides comfortable playability
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge with gold Stopbar tailpiece deliver excellent tuning stability
- Rosewood fingerboard with Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Classic Les Paul body shop includes single cutaway, offering easier access to the higher frets
- Grover machine heads with 18:1 ratio offer fast and reliable tuning
- Series: Traditional
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Desertburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960s Slim Taper, D-Profile
- Neck Binding: 1 Ply Cream
- Neck Joint: Set-In
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearls Trapezoids
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:Epiphone ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Neck Pickup:Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector
- Pickup Switching: Volume X 2, Tone X 2 with active 15dB boost
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Cream
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.