Epiphone Ltd Ed. Lee Malia Explorer Custom Artisan
Epiphone Ltd Ed. Lee Malia Explorer Custom ArtisanDetails
Product Ref: 96320View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.54 per month Finance from £18.54 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Explorer Body Shape
The Epiphone Ltd Ed. Lee Malia Explorer Custom Artisan features the classic Explorer body shape, providing comfortable playability and show-stopping looks. Crafted from mahogany and topped with maple, players can achieve a woody tone with plenty of bite. Finally, a walnut gloss finish is added to this guitar, along with Ivory and Black binding.
1959 Rounded “C” Neck Profile
In addition to the body woods, this limited edition Lee Malia guitar also features a mahogany neck in a 1959 round ''C'' profile, offering comfortable and flexible hand movement across the whole neck.
Angled Headstock Increases String Pressure
In addition to the neck and fingerboard, the headstock is carefully angled at 17 degrees, which increases pressure on the strings and helps them stay in the nut slots. In addition, an increase in string pressure also means there is no loss of string vibration between the nut and the tuners, which equals better sustain and an overall smooth play.
LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge
Tune-O-Matic bridges are an extremely popular fixed bridge type due to their stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Unlike other systems that require tools to adjust and remove, the new LockTone bridge automatically locks the tune-o-matic and the stopbar onto their posts for added security and improved sustain. Overall this modern innovation will provide optimum reliability and ease-of-play, perfect for gigging musicians.
Pickups Deliver High Gain
Lee Malia is renowned for his distinctive tone, and has used a powerful combination of a P-94 single coil pickup and a Gibson 84T-LM humbucker on this limited edition model. The P-94 is located in the neck position, and offers more sustain and output than a traditional single coil pickup but with deep lows, growling mids and sizzling highs. The Gibson 84T-LM humbucker is located in the bridge position and has been especially designed for Lee Malia. This pickup delivers excellent gain and powerful mids, perfect for playing leads and main riffs. In addition, a ''dummy coil'' is also incorporated underneath the pickguard, and cancels the undesirable ''hum'' when using the single coil pickup.
About Lee Malia
Lee Malia is best known as the guitarist of 'Bring me the Horizon'. Originating from Sheffield, South Yorkshire, this 5-piece rock group formed in 2004 and have been a success ever since. This limited edition guitar was built in collaboration with Lee, and built to his exact specifications.
- Designed in collaboration with Lee Malia of 'Bring me the Horizon'
- Limited Edition model with manufacturer lifetime warranty
- Equipped with Gibson USA P-94 and 84T-LM humbucker with coil-splitting capabilities
- Classic Explorer body shape offers comfort and eye-catching appearance
- Mahogany body, topped with maple and finished in a walnut gloss
- Angled headstock increases pressure on the strings, and enhances sustain
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece provide easy set-up and superb intonation
- Three traditional “TopHat” knobs with metal inserts
- Torrefied Composite fingerboard
- Ornate details include classic "Artisan" floral pattern pearloid inlays across the fingerboard and gold hardware
- Explorer-style headstock with a pearloid “Epiphone” logo in 60s era typeface with a “Lee Malia” signature inlay on the back
- Premium 14:1 ratio die-cast machine heads with "tulip" buttons
- Includes custom gigbag for storage and transportation
- Also includes a certificate of authenticity hand-signed by Lee Malia
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Top: Maple
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Explorer
- Body Binding: 7-Layer body; Front and back (Ivory/Black)
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Walnut
- Neck Material:
- Neck Shape: "1959" Rounded; C-Profile
- Neck Binding: 1-Layer (Ivory)
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Fingerboard: Torrefied Composite
- Nut: Ivory, Artificial Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16''
- Position Inlays: Classic "Artisan" floral pattern in pearloid
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:Gibson USA 84T-LM Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: "Dummy Coil"; Cancels Hum in single-coil mode
- Neck Pickup:Gibson USA P-94 Single Coil
- Controls:Volume, Volume with colil splitting, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge:LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tuning Machines: Premium Diecast with metal "tulip" buttons; 14:1 ratio
- Control knobs: Black Top hats with metal inserts
- Pickguard: Black; 4-layer (W/B/W/B); PVC
- Case:Premium Gigbag
- Accessories: Epiphone StrapLocks & Hand-Signed COA in presentation binder
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.