View Full Description
Built around the original 1956 specification, the new Epiphone Ltd Ed 1956 Les Paul Standard Goldtop is heavily equipped with classic Les Paul appointments including gold top finish, traditional body shape, cream pickguard, single coil pickups, retro control knobs and many more. With all these Les Paul imitations, you are provided with a quality guitar at a fraction of the price, making it an ideal choice for beginners or players who are on a strict budget.
Like the original Les Paul model, this limited edition model is equipped with a pair of Epiphone P90 soapbar pickups which not only look authentic, but also deliver a classic tone with a rich sustain. These P90 pickups feature Alnice V magnets which provide a rich, warm tone with a sparkling high end and a solid low end, making this guitar extremely versatile. Each pickup has independent volume and tone controls for achieving the perfect sound.
LockTone Tune-O-Matic and Stopbar Bridge
The Epiphone Ltd Ed 1956 Les Paul also features Epiphone’s legendary rock-solid hardware including a LockTone™ Tune-o-matic fully adjustable bridge and a Stopbar tailpiece. This is Epiphone’s updated, patent pending design which auto locks the bridge and tailpiece in place with no tools needed for that one-of-a-kind Les Paul sustain, and ideal for gigging musicians.
- Vintage style P-90 pickups made to the original specifications
- Classic 50s Les Paul styling with ornate details
- 50’s rounded neck profile for added authenticity
- LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar bridge
- Set-neck construction for the ultimate tone
- D’Addario strings offer optimum performance and reliability
- Solid mahogany body with a maple veneer top that delivers the classic tone and sustain
- 14 degree angled headstock that gives you more pressure at the nut for longer sustain with less tuning hang-ups
- Rosewood fingerboard features stunning pearloid trapezoid inlays
- Output jack features an improved contact shape and heavy-duty spring steel to increase reliability
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple Veneer
- Body Finish: Metallic Goldtop
- Binding: Body Top - 1 ply (Cream) Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1950's, Rounded "C" Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid inlays
Harware & Electronics
Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90 pickup
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90 pickup
- Controls: Volume x 2, Tone x 2
- Pickup Switching: 3-way
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone "Deluxe" 18:1 ratio
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Pickguard: Cream
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.