Epiphone Les Paul Standard, Ebony Left Hand
Product Ref: 15638
Epiphone Les Paul Standard, Ebony Left HandDetails
Everything you need in a Les Paul: the solid Mahogany body, Flame Maple top, Alnico V Humbucker pickups and teh Tuno-o-matic bridge/Stopbar tailpiece combo for monstrous sustain. This guitar is a must have to any Left Handed player seeking Epiphone quality at superb price.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone LES PAUL STANDARD electric guitar has two humbucking pickups that deliver big, fat warm tones, huge sustain and deep, soulful distortion, characteristics that have made this guitar famous. Crafted with an alder/mahogany body and carved maple top, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, cream body and fingerboard binding, and chrome hardware.
- Body Material: Mahogany/alder
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Scale: 24.75 inch
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Trapezoid
- Nut Width: 1.68 inch
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 Chrome Covered Humbuckers
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 14 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.