New Vintage Worn Finish
The Epiphone Les Paul Special VE (Vintage Edition) features a vintage worn finish in Walnut. This natural colour allows the grain of the Poplar body to be a main feature, and is finished off nicely with contrasting nickel hardware and black details. As well as having a pleasing look, the simplicity of this guitar makes it perfect for all types of players.
Epiphone have paid great attention to detail on this guitar, including the traditional pearloid "Dot" inlays along the fretboard, making it easier to find notes and chords.
Open Coil Humbuckers
As with a lot of Les Pauls, the renowned "Humbucker" pickup is featured on this guitar. These famous pickups provide a warm tone in the neck position, and a slightly hotter tone in the bridge/lead position. These sounds can be easily adjusted using the 3-way pickup selector switch with master volume/tone control.
Featuring all-metal rock solid hardware for extra durability. This vintage edition guitar comes with the legendary Locktone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece for an easy set up. Tuning this instrument is fast and reliable thanks to the Epiphone Premium Covered tuners with a 14:1 ratio. The higher the ratio, the more accurate your tuning, and the better you sound. The tuners are mounted on a clipped ear headstock, and add a perfect finishing touch to the overall look of this guitar. In addition to the look and sound, all Epiphone guitars come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty which ensures that you are investing in a quality product.
New Vintage Worn Finish in Walnut
- Classic Les Paul Profile
- Open Coil Humbuckers
- 3-Way Pickup Control Switch with Tone/Volume Knobs
- Epiphone Limited Lifetime Warranty
Body & Bridge
- Body: Poplar
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Finish: Vintage Worn
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper, D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition"in white
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock Inlay: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup:Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-Way Pickup Selector/Master Volume/Master Tone
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio