Epiphone Les Paul Special II, Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Product Ref: 12740
Epiphone Les Paul Special II, Heritage Cherry SunburstDetails
Perhaps the best selling Epiphone guitar worldwide, the Les Paul Special II in Heritage Cherry Sunburst offers beginners an affordable route to the quality and tone of a Les Paul. The Special II cuts back on some of the aesthetics of more expensive models, but still retains the classic Les Paul look with three great colour options. A pair of humbucker pickups ensure that players enjoy the timeless sound of a Les Paul.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Epiphone is a major part of the heritage of Gibson, because of this close relationship Epiphone manufacture reasonably priced instruments to the exact specifications as Gibson's more expensive counterparts.
- Body: Basswood
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Finish: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22-fret
- Neck: Bolt-on Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Pickups: 700T and 650R humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: 1 Volume and 1 tone control with 3-way toggle
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.