Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro, Left-Handed, Ebony
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro, Left-Handed, EbonyDetails
The left-handed guitar features ProBucker humbucker pickups with coil-tapping and a Mahogany body and Maple Veneer top and a Mahogany neck, as well as its Ebony finish. Part of the Epiphone series, these guitars provide quality and affordability.
Product Ref: 31230View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.44 per month Finance from £14.44 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Epiphone has built up a reputation for offering the highest quality electric and acoustic guitars at good, affordable prices. The Les Paul Custom PRO left handed guitar is equipped with Epiphone's superior ProBucker humbucker pickups with coil-tapping. Furthermore, it features classic gold hardware, a fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays.
The Les Paul Custom PRO features a maple veneer top and a solid mahogany neck with a 24.75" scale. The rosewood fingerboard boasts pearloid dot inlays and 22 medium-jumbo frets. The Custom PRO's mahogany neck has a comfortable, super fast SlimTaper "D" profile.
ProBucker Humbucker Pickups
The Les Paul Custom PRO is equipped with Epiphone's ProBucker pickups, a 4-wire design with coil-tapping inspired by Gibson's legendary BurstBuckers. ProBucker pickups are designed to recreate the sound of the original hand-wound "PAF" humbuckers made by Seth Lover at the Kalamazoo factory in the late '50s.
The ProBucker-2 humbucker in the neck position is slightly overwound for greater definition at higher volumes. ProBucker-3 humbucker in the bridge position is also slightly overwound to provide your solos with wide tonal range.
LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge
The guitar has gold LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and a gold Stopbar tailpiece which helps give excellent tuning stability.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Maple Veneer
- Body: Mahogany
- Colour: Ebony
- Bridge Type: LockTone with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Species: Mahogany
- Shape: SlimTaper "D" profile with a satin finish
- Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Species: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2 (4-wire)
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3 (4-wire)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.