Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro 100th Birthday Electric Guitar
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro 100th Birthday Electric GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 58901View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.15 per month Finance from £15.15 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ProBucker 2 and 3 Pickups
Based on iconic Gibson vintage humbuckers the 100th Anniversary Les Paul incorporates two powerful ProBucker pickups with a Probucker 3 in the bridge and ProBucker 2 in the neck. Designed to match the rich and dynamic tone of vintage humbuckers the ProBucker pickups are constructed from unevenly wound coils with Alnico II magnets and Vacuum Wax potted to eliminate microphonics.
Push/Pull Coil Split
Incorporating a push/pull coil split on the volume controls the Les Paul Custom Pro offers the ability to switch the ProBucker pickups from humbucking to single coil mode with a simple push/pull. Perfect for guitarists who require an array of tones the unique wiring allows seamless switching been single coil and humbucking modes.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Natural
- Binding: Multi Ply
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Abalone/Pearloid Block and Triangle
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Additional Controls: Push/Pull Coil Split (Volume Controls)
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker 3
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker 2
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic (18:1 Ratio)
- Hardware: 24K Gold
- Includes: Premium Hardcase, Certificate of Authenticity and Vintage Style Strap
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.