Epiphone FT-350SCE Electro Acoustic Guitar Min-ETune, Antique Natural
Product Ref: 43368
Epiphone FT-350SCE Electro Acoustic Guitar Min-ETune, Antique NaturalDetails
The FT350CE Min-ETune in Antique Natural, is new for 2014 and is Epiphone's first self tuning acoustic guitar. It has a solid Spruce top, select Maple back and sides with a 3-piece hard Maple neck. It is equipped with the Min-ETune system which has 16 presets for tuning. it is also loaded with the Shadow Performer preamp and NanoFlex pickup system.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone FT-350SCE Electro Acoustic Guitar features the revolutionary Min-ETune technology which enables you the freedom of never having to manually tune your guitar again. You can re-tune your guitar to one of 16 presets at the press of a button with custom tuning options thanks to the clever machinery and highly accurate motorized tuners featured in the Min-ETune system.
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Cutaway
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides: Select Mahogany
- Finish: Antique Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: SpeedNut
Electronics & Hardware
- Tuning System: Min-ETune (16 Presets)
- Preamp: Shadow Performer
- Pickup System: NanoFlex
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.