Epiphone Explorer GT Worn Black, Marshall Amp Pack
Product Ref: 22002
Epiphone Explorer GT Worn Black, Marshall Amp PackDetails
Epiphone Explorer GT Worn Black - The unmistakable Explorer was acclaimed as ahead of its time when Gibson first unveiled it in 1958 and Finally - A Smaller Body Explorer with Updated Features, bundled with the distinctive sound of Marshall amplification the MG15FX packs an incredible array of custom-designed and totally adjustable digital FX
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Epiphone Explorer GT Worn Black
- Marshall MG15FX Guitar Amp with Effects
- Planet Waves Classic 1/4" Instrument Cable, 3m
- Traditional Guitar Stand by Gear4music
- Digital Guitar / Bass Tuner by Gear4music
Epiphone Explorer GT Worn Black
Finally! A Smaller Body Explorer with Updated Features! Since it's introduction in 1958, the Explorer's angular body shape and aggressive looks has been a of favorite of rockers all over the world. Epiphone puts a new twist on this classic with the NEW Explorer-GT. Featuring a slightly smaller and lighter-weight Mahogany body (about 85 ), this new GT is the most comfortable Explorer you've ever played.
But don't let the smaller size fool you! This is a full-on, in your face rockin' machine with all the same features (and more!) that you've come to expect from an Explorer. High-Out Ceramic Pickups: Providing the sizzle and snarl that you can only get from humbuckers is a 650R (neck) and 700T (bridge) pickup combo. You'll be amazed how these U.S.A. designed pickups with their high-output magnets add more highs with increased definition and no muddiness. Slightly over-wound, the hotter 700T bridge pickup is smooth but can give you a little extra scream or growl when you need it while never losing its rich combination of enhanced lows and crystal clear highs.
Cool New Electronics:
Always an innovator, Epiphone has equipped the GT with a patent-applied-for combination Master Tone and Kill Switch. Operating just like an ordinary tone pot, if you push or "tap" it down it acts as a KILL switch muting all output signal and creating a cool effect (think Buckethead!) when combined with distortion.
The Whole GT Package:
Other features include Epiphone's patent-applied-for LockTone(TM) tune-o-matic/stopbar combination for re-stringing ease and increased sustain and of course, their Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24/7/365 Customer Service. Top it all off with a Rosewood fingerboard upgraded with pearloid parallelogram inlays and 22 medium-jumbo frets. With this Explorer's cutaway design and a contoured, recessed bolt neck, all 22 of those frets are easy to access and it's SlimTaper(tm) neck profile make it comfortable and fast. Wrap it all up in a thin "worn" black finish that feels vintage all with a price tag that any guitarist can afford and you've got a NEW Epiphone classic made just for you!
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-Matic/Stopbar
- Colour: Worn Black (WK)
- Neck Materials: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Contoured heel with recessed 4-bolt pattern
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5inch
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid Parallelogram inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 14inch
- Frets: 22 - medium-jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: U.S.A Designed 700T Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: U.S.A Designed 650R Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with integrated push/push Kill Switch, 3-way Toggle
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Premium, 14:1 covered
Marshall MG15FX Guitar Amp with Effects
The MG15FX also includes a vast spectrum of Marshall tones, caged in four unique channels. Clean, Crunch, OD1 and OD2. These channels are all accessible through either the front panel or the revolutionary MG footcontroller. You'll find that each channel has been preset to deliver an awesome Marshall sound, fron crystal clean and glorious crunch to mighty gain and thunderous distortion. Every channel is completely adaptable just like a normal amplifier, but here's where the MG Series clearly leads over the competition - all that analogue tone and all your settings can be programmed directly to that channel's memory by way of the Store switch. Immediately recalling your favourite Marshall tones and FX just got a whole lot simpler.
- Output (RMS): 15 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 8"
- Channels (storable): 4
- Digital Effects: Yes
- Digital Reverb: Yes
- MP3 / Line In: Yes
- Emulated Headphones: Yes
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
Due to the technical nature of the Marshall Amplification products advertised on this page it is recommended that you contact us by telephone or by coming into our store to discuss your particular requirements and to arrange a demonstration before buying any of these products.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.