Epiphone Emperor Swingster Archtop Electric Guitar, Sunrise Orange
Epiphone Emperor Swingster Archtop Electric Guitar, Sunrise OrangeDetails
A go-to for Rockabilly, Jazz and Rock, the Emperor Swingster is a great guitar with Epiphone SwingBucker pickups and a licensed vintage B30 Bigsby tailpiece. A truly versatile guitar, the Swingster can nail a vast range of classic sounds, from creamy mellow jazz shimmer through to hard edge, biting rock and roll. Like all classic rockabilly archtop, the Swingster looks as great as it sounds.
Product Ref: 31237View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.99 per month Finance from £14.99 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Do you play Rockabilly, Jazz and Rock? The Emperor Swingster a great go-to hollowbody classic for these styles. The guitar is equipped with Epiphone SwingBucker pickups with classic Alnico-V magnets. The Swingster has Grover® machine heads, a LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge, and best of all, it features a licensed B30 Bigsby® with original style "wire" handle as preferred by "Certified Guitar Player" and legend Chet Atkins.
Epiphone are world famous for making great, innovative hollow-body guitars, and conjures up some of its past with the Emperor Swingster. For example it has the same body and neck as used on Epiphone's Emperor-II guitar made famous by Joe Pass. Get serious twang', rock-a-billy sling', country fling' with this guitar!
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maples with maple Outer Veneer
- Body Type: Archtop
- Colour: Sunrise Orange
- Top: Select Spruce
- Bridge: "Pinned" Tuno-O-Matic Bridge with rosewood base and gold saddles
- Tailpiece Type: Bigsby B30 Tremelo with Wire Handle
- Tailpiece Plating: Nickel Plating
Neck and Fingerboard
- Species: Hard maple
- Scale: 24.75"
- Profile: 14"
- Joint: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
Electronics & Hardware
- Pots: 2 Volume Controls, 2 Tone Push-Pull Controls
- Toggle Switch: Epiphone All-Metal Toggle with Black Cap
- Neck Pickup: Swingbucker with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Swingbucker Plus with Alnico V magnets
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.