Epiphone Casino Coupe Ltd. Ed. Electric Guitar, Ebony
Epiphone Casino Coupe Ltd. Ed. Electric Guitar, EbonyDetails
Product Ref: 78998View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.94 per month Finance from £9.94 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The P90 pickup was first introduced by Gibson in 1948, and has been popular ever since, due to its versatility and tonal quality. The P90 offers a full rounded tone, and is capable of providing sharp lead tones, clean rhythm punch and easily controllable feedback for a variety of different applications. Controlling this duo of P90 pickups is easy, with the independent volume and tone control knobs, along with as a 3-way Epiphone toggle switch for selecting different pickups.
Maple Hollow Body Design
The Coupe's hollow body allows you to achieve almost acoustic tones at low volume. The additional "F" holes, do not only offer aesthetic properties, they also function as sound holes, allowing the acoustic sound to be projected forward. The maple tonewood produces extremely bright and precise tones, offering tightness and clarity to the guitar’s sound whilst offering a perfectly tight low end.
With a body crafted from maple, with a single layer of ivory colour binding, the coupe is a visually striking instrument that boasts the 1960s era. The coupe features the familiar casino profile but in a smaller body size similar to the ES339. Its smaller body size offers the same classic looks, but in a more easy-to-use model, making it perfect for players wanting casino with extra comfort. Equipped with classic top-hat control knobs, vintage-style pickguard, classic F holes, LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge with a Coupe Trapeze tailpiece, the Coupe is a perfect replica of a timeless classic. The attention to detail is simply superb, as it also features an orange soundhole label, which has the same typeface and design as 60s-era vintage models.
- Limited Edition Exclusive to Gear4music
- Equipped with Epiphone P90T and P90R Pickups
- Classic 'F' Holes for added Resonance and Appearance
- 5-layer Laminated Maple with Single Layer Ivory Colour Binding on the Top and Back
- Traditional Appearance with Classic Appointments
- LockTone Tune-o-Matic Bridge with a Coupe Trapeze Tailpiece
- Orange Soundhole Label has the Same Typeface and Design as 60s-Era Vintage Models
- Rosewood Fingerboard Features Stunning Pearloid "Parallelogram" Inlays
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty when you Register your Guitar at www.epiphone.com
Body & Bridge
- Body: Laminated Maple 5-layer
- Binding: Ivory 1-layer
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-Matic
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Inverness Green
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960s SlimTaper
- Scale: 24.75”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Imitation Bone
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Inlays: Pearloid Parallelograms
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P90T
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P90R
- Controls: Volume x 2, Tone x 2, 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Tuning Machines: “Deluxe” w/Small Metal Buttons (14:1 Ratio)
- Control Knobs: Top Hat w/ Metal Inserts and Pointers
- Tailpiece: Coupe Trapeze
- Pickguard: PVC White and Black 3-Layer
- Hardware: Nickel
- Accessories: Guitar User’s Manual, Truss Rod Wrench
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.