Elektron Analog Drive
Elektron Analog DriveDetails
Product Ref: 81751View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.03 per month Finance from £9.03 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Total Analog Distortion
The Elektron Analog Drive features eight different analog distortion presets that allow you to implement extra crunch for your instrument. The wide sonic range of the Analog Drive comes thanks to the 100 percent analog circuit which provides that classic warmth associated with analog equipment. The distortion presets range from subtle boosts in the midrange, to in-your-face crunchy analog distortion that will power through any mix. You can also store your own user presets that you can recall instantly for live performances as well as studio use. Every setting is also fully controllable via MIDI, as well as being able to send MIDI program change messages opening up a world of possibilities.
Integrated 3-Band EQ
The built-in 3-band analog EQ gives you added versatility when it comes to crafting and controlling the unit's tone. This added control allows you to edit the eight built-in presets to your desire, giving you the ability to make subtle tweaks. The mid band is sweepable, allowing you to dial in the perfect setting for your EQ. Additionally, the mid EQ can also be controlled by an expression pedal, ideal for creating wah-like analog sounds.
Design & Construction
The road-worthy sturdy cast aluminium casing features a cream finish, giving the Analog Drive a sleek, vintage aesthetic. The casing also makes it perfect for live performances, easily withstanding the rigours of live use and transportation. Its dual digit seven-segment LED display provides you with visual feedback, allowing you to easily see which setting you are using at the time. MIDI In/Out connections are included for controlling the Analog Drive from your computer. The large rotary knobs make it easy to dial in the precise amount of level for each control and the stompbox style metal buttons allow you to bypass or navigate between settings.
- Total analog distortion
- 100 analog signal path
- 8 analog distortion circuits
- 3 band analog EQ with sweepable mid band
- Sweepable mid band for dialing in the perfect EQ setting
- Dual digit seven-segment LED display
- Sturdy cast aluminium casing
- Complete with power supply
- All setting fully controllable via MIDI
SpecificationsExpression Pedal Inputs
- Input level on tip: -5 V – +5 V
- Other: Supplies +5 V on ring, Accepts Expression pedals and Control Voltage
- Unit power consumption: 5 W, 400 mA typical
- Compatible Elektron power supply: PSU-3b
- MIDI: MIDI In/Out
- Audio Input:1/4’’ audio input
- Audio Output: 1/4’’ audio output
- Other Inputs: 2 x 1/4” Expression pedal input
- Power Inlet: Center positive 5.5 x 2.5 mm barrel jack, 12 V DC, 1 A
- Construction: Sturdy cast aluminium casing
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 171 x 177 x 62 mm (6.8” x 7.0” x 2.5”) (including jacks, knobs and footswitches)
- Weight: Approx. 1.2 kg (2.7lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.