Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai
Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with HazaraiDetails
Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai Unbelievable features reverse echo, looping, tap tempo delay, and tape echo filter.
Product Ref: 11546View Full Description
Spend another £46.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Electro-Harmonix' Stereo Memory Man Delay pedal is a multi-tap delay, it's an echo, it's a reverse echo, it's a performance looper with tap tempo, and it's programmable... it's got all the Hazarai! Hazarai, literally translated means 'all the bells and whistles'. Designed for the performing musician, the new Stereo Memory Man pedal is destined to be one of the most creative instruments on your pedalboard.
- 30 second stereo looper with continuous overdubbing, reverse, speed adjust and tempo only adjust
- Up to 3 seconds of stereo echo with adjustable reverberant washes
- Up to 3 seconds of stereo multi-tap delay with adjustable number of taps and taps amplitude envelope
- Up to 300 mS stereo echo with modulation
- Up to 3 seconds of intelligent reverse echo
- Adjustable lowpass or highpass filter available in every mode
- Ping pong delay when used as mono in to stereo out
- True stereo outputs
- Tap tempo footswitch for setting the delay time in every mode
- 8 user presets to save and recall
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- US96DC-200BI power supply included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.