Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Synthesizer-Generator
Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Synthesizer-GeneratorDetails
Product Ref: 52142View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The controls are intuitive and simple. An 11-position Shift switch selects the maximum transposition interval ranging from D (Detune), a shift of 17 cents, through Minor 2nd, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Minor 7th, 1 Octave, 2 Octaves and 3 Octaves. A three position toggle switch controls whether the pitch is transposed up, down or both. In Dual mode, two pitch-shifted signals are output. One follows the shift knob as if in the Up position while the other creates a harmony. Dual Mode settings include M3 up + P5 up, P5 up + 1 Oct down, 1 Oct up + 1 Oct down and many others. A Blend knob controls the mix of the dry signal and the effected signal, and an EXP jack enables the player to control pitch and glissando with an expression pedal.
The Latch button selects Latch or Momentary mode. In Latch mode, the footswitch toggles between effect on and buffered bypass each time it's pressed and the EXP input continuously varies pitch. In Momentary mode the effect is only on while the footswitch is depressed and when it is released the Pitch Fork goes into bypass.
In Latch mode the EXP input controls pitch shift amount, ranging from unity to the interval set by the Shift knob, and pitch varies continuously throughout the expression pedal's range. In Momentary mode the EXP input controls glissando rate for the Pitch Fork's footswitch. When the bypass footswitch is pressed, the Pitch Fork jumps from bypass to the interval set by the Shift knob. The amount of time it takes to reach that new note is the glissando rate. When the footswitch is released the pitch will return to unity at the same rate. That glissando time can vary between 4 milliseconds to two seconds depending on the heel/toe position of the expression pedal. The default glissando rate is 60 milliseconds when nothing is plugged into the EXP input.
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.