Electro Harmonix Operation Overlord Overdrive Pedal
Electro Harmonix Operation Overlord Overdrive PedalDetails
Product Ref: 92383View Full Description
Spend another £110.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Normal vs Boost
The Operation Overlord enables you to use the pedal in two modes: Normal, or Boost. The Normal mode uses three JFET gain stages to achieve a tube amp-style overdrive for low to medium gain sounds. When in Normal mode, you can use the Gain control to determine the precise amount of overdrive you desire. The Boost mode engages a classic pedal-style overdrive circuit before the JFET stages for increasing the overall distortion and dirt. The Boost mode can be engaged via the Boost footswitch, and is active when the blue LED is lit. In Boost mode, both the Gain and Boost knobs are active, and the Boost knob controls how much additional gain is fed into the main JFET circuit. The Boost circuit can also be configured to operate on its own without the JFET gain stages, by locating the slide switch inside the pedal and sliding it to the option labeled "BOOST INDEPENDENT." This disables the Gain and Boost control knobs and allows the other controls to function normally when only the blue LED is lit, and the red LED is not. Engaging the normal mode (noticeable by the red LED being lit), the pedal will function as normal.
- Gain: Controls the amount of overdrive/distortion. Turning clockwise increases the amount of input gain.
- Boost: This controls the amount of extra gain fed into the main circuit when the Boost and Normal modes are engaged (both LEDs lit). Turning clockwise increases the amount of distortion.
- Dry: Mixes a clean unaltered signal with the distortion produced by the pedal. At minimum, the output will be completely overdriven with no dry signal. At the maximum position, the signal will be completely dry with non of the Operation Overlord's overdriven/distorted signal. This is ideal for maintaining the harmonic integrity of your playing, which is perfect for keyboard or bass guitars. It's also great for stacking the Operation Overlord with other drive pedals, or if you are playing through an overdriven amp.
- Input Lvl: Controls the overall input level of your instrument into the Operation Overlord. Use to see an appropriate gain level for a variety of different instruments. Setting the switch to HI is recommended for low level instruments, such as guitars with single-coil pickups or vintage electric pianos. Setting the switch to NORM is recommended for guitars equipped with humbuckers and most modern keyboard workstations. Use the LO setting for high output instruments such as some synthesizers and boosted guitars.
- Bass: Active control for the bass frequency range.
- Mid: Active control for the middle frequency range.
- Treble: Active control for the treble frequency range.
- Vol: Controls the overall volume output of the Operation Overlord. Turning clockwise increases the overall output level.
- Bypass Footswitch & Red LED: Toggles whether the Operation Overlord is engaged or in buffered bypass mode. When the pedal is engaged, the red LED will be lit.
- Boost Footswitch & Blue LED: Toggles Boost mode on and off. When Boost mode is engaged, the blue LED will be lit.
- L / R Input Jacks: 1/4'' jacks for providing either mono or stereo input. Using the L input will transfer the signal in mono.
- L / R Output Jacks: 1/4'' jacks for providing either mono or stereo output. Using the L output will transfer the signal in mono.
- 9V Power Jack: For connecting the EXH9.6DC 200mA AC adapter into the top of the pedal. The Operation Overlord requires a minimum of 90mA with a center negative plug.
- Silent foot-switchable Normal and Boost modes to provide distortion/overdrive tones ranging from mild to heavily saturated
- The Normal mode uses three JFET gain stages to deliver tube amp-style response and sonic characteristics
- The Boost mode adds a classic pedal-type overdrive circuit before the JFET gain stages to deliver even more dirt
- Three-position switch allows you to select the correct input level for your instrument
- Ideal for Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, and almost every other electronic instrument
- Active EQ with Treble, Mid, and Bass controls
- Dry blend allows you to add your dry signal to your wet signal for even more tonal versatility
- Comes complete with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
- Buffered bypass
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 220 Ohm
- Power Required: 9V, 90mA minimum
- Input Connections: 2 x 1/4'', Left & Right
- Output Connections: 2 x 1/4'', Left & Right
- Dimensions: 2.75'' (W) x 4.5'' (L) x 2.1'' (H) / 70mm (W) x 115mm (L) x 54mm (H)
- Power Adapter Included: EHX 9.6DC200mA Power Supply
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.