EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phaser V2
EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phaser V2Details
Product Ref: 72688View Full Description
Spend another £45.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The EarthQuaker Grand Orbiter's plethora of features really set it apart when it comes to finding the perfect phase effects you need in your pedal board. A 3 way toggle switch gives you the power to choose between three basic modulation patterns: The first is a slow sweep, the second is a new addition in the V2 allowing you to kill the low frequency oscillator (LFO) and use it as a fixed resonant filter, and the third provides a fast sweep. The Rate control fine tunes the rate of the LFO in each of these settings, and it's paired with a flashing red LED so you always know exactly what speed it's set to, even when in bypass mode. The depth dial sets how much of the affected 'wet' signal is blended into the clean 'dry' signal, offering a heap of tonal customisation controlling precisely how intense the effect sounds through. Sweep control decides whether the sweep is lively and bright or laid back and mellow by setting the peak frequency of the phased signal. The Resonance provides a broad range of control over regeneration and when at higher settings adds a more pronounced and resonant tone.
Bright LED indicators means you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, a 100% analog, true bypass signal path ensures an amazingly pure and natural tone straight from your instrument, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. Look no further than the Grand Orbiter if you're hunting for a perfect, versatile phase option.
- Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect blended with the dry signal. Clockwise for more intense phasing, anti-clockwise for less. In 'Vibrato' mode this acts as a volume control instead.
- Rate: Sets the speed of the oscillation. Faster clockwise, slower anti-clockwise.
- Sweep: Sets the frequency peak of the sweep. Higher intense peak clockwise, lower more laid back peak anti-clockwise.
- Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phased signal. More resonant clockwise, more subtle anti-clockwise.
- Rate 1,2,3: Adjusts the range of the speed control. Rate 1 is slow mode, rate 2 is LFO kill to use the Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter, rate 3 is fast mode.
- Phase/Vibrato: Cuts the dry signal completely to create a vibe/vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by reducing the resonance level.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 10 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.